HOW TO CONFRONT boyfriend texting other girls?

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 12:16 pm
I've dated my boyfriend for 18 months, during which time we had an incident of infidelity which we decided to overcome. He acknowledged he made a big mistake and promised to not do it again and we are rebuilding trust, however he is sensitive about my bringing up his infidelity.

He's been on vacation for a month in another country. Long story short, I don't believe he's physically cheating, but I see that he is talking increasingly on wassapp with other people, most of whom are girls. Believe it or not, most of this guy's friends are girls and he enjoys a spectrum of relationships with them - from very basic to very flirty.

Lately we've been texting on Wassapp and I've seen that he's texting with someone else instead of coming to my text box. This bothers me since I know that most of his friends are girls and he is almost certainly texting another girl instead of attending to my texts.

How should I bring this up with him without being inappropriate or jealous? Is it fair to ask who he is texting before responding to me?
I don't mean to be a green-eyed monster or controlling, but when I don't have his attention I would like to know who does because I have been hurt before.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,159 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:41 am
Texting is NOT a relationship. You don't mention how he treats you otherwise.

Is this an LDR? How old are you two?
0 Replies

zylury

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 12:18 pm
@Frankiesknows,
It is better if you don't mention it to him, you can try and not give him much attention, if you do that he will be intrigued as to why you aren't that interested in him. He is taking you for granted.
0 Replies