Can´t understand how this term is considered to be the most appropriate

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2016 01:04 pm
@giujohn,
You have to unlearn racism first.
giujohn

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 02:35 am
@TheCobbler,
Your idea of my racism is dependent on the fact that I refuse to be politically correct and speak on the subject from what you consider to be an inadequate basis...the fact that I'm white.

I calls em as I sees em.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 04:40 am
@giujohn,
I think it's got more to do with the way you demonise BLM and try to redefine racism within your own narrow parameters.

You're like the guy who says "I'm not racist but....." and then comes out with a load of prejudiced remarks.
giujohn

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 11:20 am
@izzythepush,
It is a group that vocally calls for the death of white cops...and I'm demonizing them??? ARE YOU ON CRACK???
izzythepush

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 01:57 pm
@giujohn,
Yes that's exactly what you're doing, and now you're demonising me.
giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 05:47 am
@izzythepush,
well now izzy you can't blame me for outing you being the devil... Come on everybody here knows you are right?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:38 am
@giujohn,
You're the one who constantly refuses to condemn Sandy Hook and wants conditions to remain the same so that more Sandy Hooks are inevitable. I think killing children is wrong.
giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 11:13 am
@izzythepush,
I condemn all criminals...but if you had your way you would hold the gun manufacturers accountable.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 11:17 am
@giujohn,
When did he say that? If you had your way, you would admit you,'re an ignoramus.
giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 11:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
Aren't you supposed to have me on ignore??
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 11:56 am
@giujohn,
They are accountable, gun sales go up after such incidents. They have a vested interest in ensuring incidents like keep happening
giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

They are accountable, gun sales go up after such incidents. They have a vested interest in ensuring incidents like keep happening

That's what I thought... what's next car companies? You Lin's are so predictable.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 01:49 pm
@giujohn,
Car sales don't go up after accidents. The death/sales ratio doesn't exist. Gun sales peak after an atrocity. Atrocities are good for business.
giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 03:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Can you be that obtuse??? The reason gun sales go up is because after a shooting people like Obammy and Billary talk about more idiotic gun control laws which spurs people to buy more in case in future they would be banned.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 01:32 am
@giujohn,
You're the obtuse one, swallowing corporate America's propaganda like a good little drone.
giujohn

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 05:30 am
@izzythepush,
LOL...your own beloved liberal communist news agencies are the ones that offer that as a reason why gun sales increase it is been said that the Clinton's and Obama are the best gun salesman in the world.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 05:48 am
@giujohn,
What are they, liberal or communist? Or do you just like to throw adjectives together so they only make sense to your fellow drones? It really is a load of nonsense, all your gun laws do is spike your homicide rate.

giujohn

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 09:09 am
@izzythepush,
They aren't mutually exclusive...and I agree our gun laws are bullshit...just like yours...why don't we get together and get them repealed.😱
contrex

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The worst thing about it is white American referring to black non Americans as African American. They're not bloody American.

Americans visiting Britain often call black Britons "African Americans" which causes amusement and anger in equal proportions.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 01:27 pm
@giujohn,
Leaving aside the fact that America 's press is notoriously right wing, when you put Liberal Communist together like that you're starting to sound like Joe McCarthy having some sort of fit.

And as far as bogeymen go, Liberal Communist sounds like a crap Geography teacher, the sort who can't even be arsed to give you a detention.

If you'd rather deride the source than discuss the issues you've lost the argument before you start.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:45:09