Broadway dancer admits killing boyfriend in disturbing Facebook post: 'I am God. I give life and can

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 04:55 pm
I'm not sure if any of you have heard or are aware of this, but I thought I would post this topic on the forum since it has been on the Internet for the past week.
Honestly, I was and still is devastated from this news and when I first heard about it, I was in total disbelief that Marcus was capable of doing such a thing because although I found him to be a little "out there"...the thought of him killing someone just wasn't something I would see him doing since he was such a talented guy. If you are reading my thread, then I'm sure that you figured out that I probably knew this guy. We had chatted online for a few months last year and we even talked on the phone as well as texted each other several times a day. Whenever we talked, I always tried to encourage and instill positive energy towards him during his journey more so than anything. There are other details which I will not get into because they are personal. However, I will say this....that after finding this out..I thank God that I followed my instincts and did not commit myself to anything that he had asked me to do. Nonetheless, my heart goes out to the family of the guy that was murdered and it also goes out to Marcus' family as well ... especially his mom because he talked very highly of her a lot.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/dancer-accused-killing-boyfriend-severe-issues-defense-article-1.2765813
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,809 • Replies: 0
No top replies