Mon Col 106 Puzzle Collection UK

margsy

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 06:18 am
Can anyone please help with a few clues.
73a Was careful (?A?CEO?T)
193a Slice (D?R?E)
Would be very grateful ttfn
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 739 • Replies: 4
No top replies

James34

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 05:21 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
Got Zero hour at 5 o clock in the morning, remembering that bee's buzz as well as hum.
I have stopped doing the Monster, never mind............73a is WATCHED OUT
193a, I think is CARVE..........193d being Chart. Hope this helps. Weather windy and dry.
James
margsy

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2016 03:52 am
@James34,
Thank you James, l will check your answers when l get the mag open again. ls there a reason why you have stopped doing mon col, l know it can be very long and tiring, l do a few at a time, but l do admit it can be very frustrating at times,.especially if there are some obscure answers to simple questions. Have finished the latest BIG, but l seem not to have had delivery of the Col Crossword 297, seems to have gone astray in the post somewhere. Good luck with the rest of the comps, ttfn xx
0 Replies

margsy

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2016 03:58 am
@James34,
Checked the answers you gave me, and of course they fitted, you certainly are a very clever man. Now l only have to do the Stinker in this issue, but l have got a lot of time to finish it. ttfn xx
James34

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 10:17 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
Hope you are well, I have not done the Monster for a couple of issues, I prefer one page, but will go back to the current one again as I filled in a few clues. I think I must have been doing Lovatts for at least 25 years, still great puzzles. Weather today sunny and warm and looks good for another week. I have done the stinker if you get stuck
James x
0 Replies