Pastor who said Pulse massacre victims got what they deserved is arrested for child molestation

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 02:46 pm
Pastor who said Pulse massacre victims got what they deserved is arrested for child molestation
http://www.joemygod.com/2016/08/26/georgia-pastor-who-said-pulse-massacre-victims-got-what-they-deserved-arrested-for-child-molestation/

Pastor who said Pulse massacre victims got what they deserved is arrested for child molestation.

A Georgia pastor and and conservative political activist was arrested Friday morning on charges of child molestation and aggravated child molestation. Ken Adkins, 56, of St. Simons Island turned himself into police at about 9 a.m., according to officials with Georgia Bureau of Investigation. GBI was requested on Aug. 12 to assist officials with the accusations against Adkins. Adkins is currently in the Glynn County Jail. The investigation is ongoing. Adkins has one church with locations in Brunswick, Jacksonville and Atlanta, according to his website. Adkins recently came under fire when he tweeted “homosexuals got what they deserved” after the deadly mass shooting at Pulse Nightclub. His Twitter account has been set to private.

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 03:07 pm
Good grief. Well, I presume he gets a trial, but even the arrest is notable.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 11:30 pm
The hypocrisy overwhelms. He says people who are honest about who they are should die, but he'll be begging for forgiveness when the sentence comes down.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 05:56 am
@Blickers,
That's the problem. He won't be begging. He'll claim he's already been 'washed by the blond of the lamb'.
Blickers

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 11:13 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I think he'll be begging for forgiveness because he said he's prayed a lot and is a different man that the one who committed these molestations. I'm not against religion, but these guys who use it to promote hate frequently have stuff going on that they don't want people to know about.
momoends

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 06:16 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Bazinga!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 07:22 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

I think he'll be begging for forgiveness because he said he's prayed a lot and is a different man that the one who committed these molestations. I'm not against religion, but these guys who use it to promote hate frequently have stuff going on that they don't want people to know about.

That sounds like the Catholic priests who molested thousands of altar boys, till the cops showed up...
0 Replies

mwinslow

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2016 07:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
What a disgusting human being and hypocrite. He will get what he deserves soon enough...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2016 09:16 pm
It's time for Bobs to take a vacation and get off the altar.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 05:14 am
@Miller,
Altar??????
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pastor who said Pulse massacre victims got what they deserved is arrested for child molestation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:44:52