Historic protrail

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 06:46 pm
I will give a couple examples to try to convey the context of what I am looking for.

1. In the movie Rudy: In this movie it conveys the consciousness he grew up in and by following his heart, the principles he lived by and the impact those had on others.

2 In the movie Braveheart: In this movie it conveys the differences in classes, how the peasants were disrespected, disregarded, exploited and how the noblemen were just in it for their self interest just like the Royalty were. As well as the convection Wallace had turned him into a leader which inspired others to dream for themselves in his vision.

What I am looking for is movies that capture the essence like the above mentioned movies. Covering tribal life of hunting and gathering, American Indian spiritual life, the first and second industrial ages, child labor and conditions. In the movie Far Away with Tom Cruse and Nicole about the Irish. A movie that conveys the relationship between landlords and renters in greater detail then in this movie.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 353 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 04:24 pm
@RelatibleKnowledge,
Ledge, you just might get more response by a new OP titled "...portrayal"
0 Replies