My ex and his ex won't let us be

LTMommy

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 10:54 am
So to make a really long story short. My now husband and I met when we were both married. (MISERABLY married) and his wife was 8 mo pregnant. We are the last people who need to be told how horrible that was. However, it happened and we can't take away the past. We did a horrible thing but that does not make us bad people. Our ex's believe differently. He has 2 children with her and I have 2 children with my ex- I have 50/50 custody with my ex husband and had to get a restraining order not too long ago because of all his harassment (because he hates me and my husband) My husband was only seeing his kids when SHE agreed to it which in the beginning was ok but then it was always supervised by her and only for like 2 hours so we took her back to court so he could just get the kids every other weekend. SINCE we have taken her back to court- she has gone ABOVE AND BEYOND. For temporary order we got this kids every other weekend from Saturday morning till Sunday morning. After 2 months of this she is claiming all sorts of things including sexual misconduct!!! She has a report open with CPS who has already visited our house and agreed this was parental alienation UNTIL she started taking videos? of inappropriate behavor from the kids? (we still haven't seen these) Now my ex husband is starting in on this. I got a msg from him TODAY saying " our daughter said your husband pulled his pants down and showed his butt" His ex wife is also remarried now (we believe was a shotgun thing because we didn't know she was seeing someone then all of a sudden she 's pregnant and then got married. Her new husband has 2 teenage children. My ex and his ex hate us so much for what we did it seems they will stop at nothing to tear us apart. We have a GAL and are going through custody battle with his ex wife right now but now with my ex husband making accusations...I'm just at a loss to what to do...this was mostly me ranting but if anyone has any suggestions please feel free..We did a bad thing but are not bad people and just want to live happy with our children and eachother.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,462 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 11:33 am
@LTMommy,
You need a lawyer if you do not have one already. This is a job for a professional. Please do not try to handle this mess yourselves.

Talk to him or her about disproving these kinds of charges. E. g. do you need an investigator to come to your house, do you need expert testimony from a pediatrician, something else? Yes, this is going to cost you some money. But it's better than either of you being falsely labeled as sex offenders as collateral damage from this vendetta.
LTMommy

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 02:22 pm
@jespah,
We have a lawyer- and a Guardian Ad Lietm who is investigating our home and his ex wifes home- but will that have any say in if my ex husband tries to start saying stuff? it's not like we need 2 cases and 2 guardian ad lietms .... oh man this is just a mess. What worries me is that the kids are learning these inappropriate things (if they are actually even happening) from the 2 older kids that are now living with them OR mom is coaching them. But they have NO actual evidence of us doing ANYTHING to those children. They are nothing but loved when they are with us. Sad This just breaks my heart.
ehBeth

Mon 22 Aug, 2016 02:33 pm
@LTMommy,
I wonder what your lawyer would think about you putting small cameras in all the rooms in your house and recording everything that happens when the children are in your home.

__

I started by thinking document/document and then realized that one of the upsides of today's simple technology is that you can record things - if your lawyer says it's ok.
0 Replies