4 mowies and a tv serie

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2016 07:46 am
Hello, all film experts.

I am looking for help identifying 4 mowies and a Tv serie. For some reasons all of them made a big impression on me since I can still remember them. Unfortunately I really do not remember title, year etc. All I have is a few fragments. I have been googleling a LOT whiteout getting closer to the titles, so all help is much appreciated. ? means that I am not sure of that information – just to make it easier..Smile

Film 1
A young Hispanic (?) drug dealer meets a young white couple, who are conartists. He invests in on of their projects, and get a nice profit. They convince him to make a new and much bigger investment. He has not got that kind of money, so he lends the money from the woman (?) who supplies him with drugs. He makes the investment, and suddenly the young white couple is gone, leaving him with a big debt.
He tracks them down with the help of a phone number. When he confronts them, they have not got the money. He shoots both of them. In an attempt to run from his drug supplier, he moves to an exotic island. He is found by the supplier, and is shot dead in the end of the film.

Film 2
The setting is ww2 (?). A group of soldiers (Americans?) is brought to a monastery(?) in Greece (?). The soldiers discover a number of jewelled golden cups. They want to steal them.

Film 3
The president of the United States (?) is having nightmares about nuclear holocaust. In his dream, he sits in a train, who takes him through a wasteland, which is the result of a nuclear war. When the president is awake, he talks about the danger of nuclear weapons. A group of influential persons around the president is getting nervous that the president can not push the nuclear button, if its get necessary. They decide to kill him. They do not want the assassination to look like one. They find a man with special mental abilities. This person is able to go into other persons dreams, and act as he was awake (the mental man). His job is to kill the president in the presidents’ dreams, and thereby also kill the president in real life.

Film 4
Film 4 is the trickiest one. The film is about a man who wants to be rich, and succeeds with that. During the film we follow him from young poor to grown up rich. One of the scenes, I believe it is at the end of the movie, takes place on a very spectacular bridge, crossing a river (?). The rich man has a very bitter argument with his best friend, because the friend has taken some money from the rich man. I watched the movie ob German television in the midt eighties..

TV serie
A group of men plans to steal the money in an armoured car. For some reason they fail. In stead their wives decides to give it a try. We follow the wives planning and successful attack on the armoured car. Afterwards the women are hunted by their husbands, who wants their part of the
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 375 • Replies: 0
No top replies