What gives your life meaning?

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:29 am
nicotinic acid is a B vitamin, B3, I think, and pantothenic acid is B5. Chocolate is sooo good for you!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:42 am
If you want to savor the memory of all your chocolate experiences just look in the mirror and there's all that chocolate...right on your ass and hips.....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:45 am
I use a moist towelette, cleans up better Bear
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 10:34 am
Looks like chocolate is winning in the polls!

Personally, I love chocolate but God found it fitting to curse me with lactose intolerance so chocolate and I do not get a long very well. One fight in particular was last week with M & M's. Boy, was there screaming and crying and gnashing of teeth...my husband told me to get up off the floor and act like an adult. I just wanted some candy.... Crying or Very sad But he won't sleep with me if I eat too much dairy. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 11:38 am
I'm sure it's just like potpourri in your case dear......
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 11:47 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'm sure it's just like potpourri in your case dear......

duh....as if it would be anything else. Very Happy
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 12:11 pm
Kristie wrote:
I just wanted some candy.... Crying or Very sad But he won't sleep with me if I eat too much dairy. Twisted Evil

er....I'm kinda slow...why won't he sleep with you if you eat too much dairy? This is a meaningful question that may help me in life.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 12:51 pm
extra medium wrote:
Kristie wrote:
I just wanted some candy.... Crying or Very sad But he won't sleep with me if I eat too much dairy. Twisted Evil

er....I'm kinda slow...why won't he sleep with you if you eat too much dairy? This is a meaningful question that may help me in life.

He doesn't particularly like being in the same room as me if I eat too much! :wink: I am lactose intolerant. Lactose intolerance basically means that I don't produce the enzymes needed to break down lactose...sooo....when I eat it (and don't take the enzyme supplement, which doesn't always work), the dairy (milk, cheese, chocolate...) doesn't break down properly and causes a horrible stomach ache, not to mention significant bloating and after about 3 or 4 hours of suffering....the gas comes.....and it is NOT pretty. It makes me sick and when you make yourself sick, you know it is bad. Very Happy
Chocolate in particular is the devil for me. ........pppfffttttt!!

Very Happy
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 01:02 pm
Got it.

Hmmm . . . seems like chocolate isn't of much use to give your life meaning, then. What a horrible fate.

What on earth gives your life meaning then?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 01:06 pm
Kristie wrote:
You know why God is a man? Because if God was a woman she would have made sperm taste like chocolate.
-- Carrie Snow

Oh yeah. and regarding your signature line: Even if God is a man, I still wish he would have made sperm taste like chocolate.

This would have benefited men greatly. Added meaning to our lives. Imagine, we could outlaw selling chocolate, and the only way women could get that wonderful taste would be to . . . It would have helped us men convince our wives to . . . nevermind.
0 Replies