The Quotable Reich

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 08:29 pm
@georgeob1,
That was one of several complaints I had against her.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 08:35 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Apparently you believe Clinton has no connections with "big money".

There you go again George slipping and sliding around the truth. Where in that post did I say Clinton wasent influenced by big money? I included most if not ALL politicians including you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 08:42 pm
@RABEL222,
Who isn't influenced by money?
RABEL222

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Depends what you call influenced. IF I were a politician I couldent be bought by big money. Yes I know. I'M not a politician but I would put the quality of life for the whole country ahead of my own, not just the 1%.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 10:06 pm
@RABEL222,
You may say what most have said and believe, but it takes lotsa money to run for office. My brother was lucky, because the Asians in California supported him. He told me he met some of the wealthiest Asians in the state when he ran twice for the state legislature.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 10:33 am
@RABEL222,
What exactly am I lying about? The fact he now, after he dropped out of the election, owes a house on a lake? Or that it is on a lake? How else does a man who never has held a real job in his life afford a 3rd house? Did he get the money from his wise investments in the stock market?

He rallied against Hillary with everything he was worth, which wasn't much, and then when the DNC and Hillary screwed him over, he backs her? Then he buys a new 3rd house?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 07:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Hillary was the poster child for big money! Apparently so was Bernie with the purchase of his new lake house.

Your opinions always end up being lies because you never post a factual post. Just your opinion. No one believes a word you post without corroboration.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 08:04 pm
@RABEL222,
What really happened was that both Bill and Hillary were paid huge bucks for speaking to groups. They were not forced to pay or attend those speeches; they did it freely. I think that's all part and parcel of what we call capitalism.
Lash

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 08:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It's part and parcel of what we call political corruption and the selling of political favors.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 08:37 pm
@Lash,
Is what they did illegal?
Lash

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 09:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 09:22 pm
@Lash,
Can you produce the law they broke?
Lash

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 09:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Of course, before I tell you about the law they broke, I'd like to tell you that your attitude about the carnivorous dismantling of this country is to your great discredit.

Many things have been done and continue to be done that have utterly ruined this country. The US is a withered shell of what it was because of crooks selling their influence and gutting the spirit of this country. They seek to make immorality legal to enrich themselves.

The Clintons are on the leading edge of finding ways to scam, lie, and steal under a cloak of You Know What I'm Doing But You Can't Catch Me.

I'm so glad they've finally been rejected. I deplore people who make excuses for them.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/11/05/must-act-immediately-clinton-charity-lawyer-told-execs-they-were-breaking-the-law/?client=safari

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:05 pm
@Lash,
I made excuses for the Clintons because people are willing to pay to listen to their speech? Really?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Here's a report on the Daily Caller News.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/news/the-daily-caller
Baldimo

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 11:06 am
@RABEL222,
You never prove anything, you just spout crap about people lying without ever providing any proof. It isn't my opinion I'm offering, it's the fact that Hillary and the Dems for that matter have been the big winners in the campaign donation game, yet always point the fingers at the GOP as the "big money" winners. Just like a majority of your posts, they don't contain any fact and only call names.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/
Now when you are done reading the article maybe you can talk like an adult. Hillary was the big money darling. Look at the donations and where they came from. This same deflection game has been played every election by the Dems, but they are the ones who pull in the most money.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 11:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
'The Daily Caller' Just Stooped To A New Low With This Islamophobic Post
The Huffington Post | Judah Robinson | Posted 09.30.2015 | Media
Read More: The Daily Caller, Ahmed Mohamed, Islamophobia, Qatar, Education City, Qatar Foundation, Media News

Just when you thought conservative site "The Daily Caller" couldn't get any worse, it went after 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed, who was recently arrested ...
Baldimo

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
Did you see that Clock Boy lost his lawsuit to sue everyone who was involved with his fake as clock? He didn't do anything but take a already manufactured clock and put it in a suitcase. He should have been arrested and charged. But nope, as usual Obama came out to save him. He had a comment about Clock Boy but I wonder how many police funerals did he attend?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 12:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443838/clock-boy-lawsuit-free-speech-victory

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 03:16 pm
@Baldimo,
As long as any judge protects our laws against other national or religious laws, we should be okay.
0 Replies