What Black Lives Matter Is Really All About

izzythepush

Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:49 am
What is it with you far right wingers? You live in a fantasy world, lots of people can see Trump is eminently unqualified for high office. It's flaming obvious, there's no orchestrated campaign telling people how to vote, what to think or what to say. That's your paranoid delusions, but don't expect anyone else to take such nonsense seriously. You may need a psychological comfort blanket to hide away from reality, but some of us can live in the real world with eyes wide open.

I'm not, nor have I ever been a mod, too much of a rocker, and Brighton Beach isn't really my thing. With the exception of "Select My Tutor" who causes real damage on the grammar threads with wrong and misleading information I only report spam. (And one of my posts has been deleted too, so stop being such a Drama Queen.)
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Aug, 2016 07:01 am
@tony5732,
Quote:
What do YOU think would be the difference between BLM and any other terrorist group?

You mean other than BLM has committed any acts of terror????? That no entity other you and your RW blogger have labeled them as a terrorist organization?

They certainly aren't just because you and Brietbart say they are.
0 Replies