IQ and profession

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 03:24 pm
I just learned that having earned my degree in Accounting, and working in the field all my life, the IQ for Accountants is one of the lowest.
I worked in management positions for over 80% of my working career. Does that mean my IQ is at least a little bit higher? LOL

I also learned while in college that Accounting majors had better study habits, and did well over all in college - graduating in the top 25%.

Quote:
Reviews and Reputation
Cal State East Bay received first-class ratings from several of the nation's most respected evaluators of universities and colleges. These trusted publications are the primary sources of information for prospective students and their families throughout the United States.

Best in the west badge

A Best 300 Business School badge

Us News Badge

Top Schools - The Best Colleges - Business Adminstration Online Bachelor Degree Program

Diverse Issues in Higher Education - Top 100

Online College Rankings 2013

Higher Education Excellence In Diversity

Online College

National Publications Diversity Rankings
Princeton Review
In 2013, the Princeton Review selected Cal State East Bay as a "Best in the West" college for 2014 for the tenth consecutive year. The report is based on surveys of current students, who noted the following highlights:

affordable tuition
small class sizes
strong business, nursing, and teaching programs
diligent, career-minded students
multicultural community
The regional rankings include only 25 percent of American colleges and universities. Read the 2012 press release.
Princeton Review also rated Cal State East Bay as one of the country's 294 "Best Business Schools" for 2014, for the ninth consecutive year. Read the 2011 press release.

That lifted my spirits a little bit.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,995 • Replies: 0
No top replies