I'm 23 he's 34

sct2419

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 07:13 am
I have been dating this guy for a year now and I'm not sure where it's going to go. See he is 34 and I am a 23 year old college senior. He's a captain in the army and he was just promoted closer to where I attend school. He has cooked me dinner, taken me out, layed up and watched movies on his couch and talked about everyday life. The last time I seen him physically was in December of last year, but we always keep in contact every other day and sometimes weeks we don't even communicate. When he texts he'll send messages like "I miss you" or "Thinking of you", send me pictures on what he looks like on that day and he also shares with me his accomplishments as well. He recently received his doctorates as well, so he's very successful. My mother thinks that he's just waiting for me to graduate college to take our relationship to the next level. He expresses to me all the time that he's not seeing anyone else, but I don't really believe that. I really like this guy and I think we can do great things together but I just don't want to keep holding on to something that might not happen
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 549 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 10:19 am
@sct2419,
He sounds like a terrific person.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 12:09 pm
@sct2419,
Why don't you ask him? Ask him what he thinks of your relationship and if he has thoughts and expectations for the future.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 12:39 pm
@Linkat,
You've got that spot on! I wonder why people who are go together have difficulty asking the important questions.

It's also might be important to consider that life expectancy in the US have increased to 81.2 for women and 76.4 for men.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 05:52 pm
Where did u meet?
0 Replies