Is this taking advantage?

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 11:49 am
I recently joined a singles club, and met a girl with cerebral palsy (she is very open about this and explained it stopped her from using her hand). At first I wasn't super attracted to her but she was really friendly and we had a nice conversation. She seemed pretty cool, so I asked if she would hang out and we did. It was fun. At the end of the night we ended up kissing, I was turned on, and now I am REALLY attracted to her. She has a bad hand and I am not too worried about that, but I don't know if cerebral palsy means intellectually disabled and if I am kind of being a predator for wanting to date/ have sex with her, possibly be in a relationship with her. She seems pretty on it to me but I really don't understand the disability, and I can't exactly ask her if she is slow...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,585 • Replies: 3
No top replies

contrex

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:44 pm
Cerebral palsy can just affect muscle movement; not all people with the condition have impairment of intelligence. Surely you can judge from conversation etc whether she is of high, normal, or low intelligence? If you like her and she likes you why not go for it?

0 Replies

gorff

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 03:06 pm
@tony5732,
Yeah if you are into her. Just be sure what that means. Is it beyond sex? She might have a disability, but she is still a human being with needs and desires, so you are not a predator for being interested in her haha
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 07:17 am
Is there a reason why you didn't do some research on this?

Like, even google it?
0 Replies