In Love With my Crush and the Pain

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:26 am
So like any classic 'I have a crush story' I meet a guy and I really did fall for him as soon as I looked at him like really saw him. He is just so amazing and something about him makes me want to know him more like a puzzle being put together. I have liked him for a good year now and trying to move past it cause I had an opening but was too blind to realize part of me has always hoped for a glimps of hope but I have been look for the glimps for so long it actually hurts when I even think about him or when I first fell for him. No matter what I try he always happens to be friends with whoever my friends date. One of my friends Carly lets caller her (none of the listed names are really there names) went out with Jim and at that time Dave the guy I like was best friends with him. As time went Carly broke up with Jim and Dave and Jim grew apart. Then my other friend Stacy got in a relationship with Kale and Dave and Kale became close or closer and now my friend Carly is dating Henery who is now good friends with Dave too. No matter how hard I try to move on every time I hear his name or see his smile I can't forget him how do I move on from him when part of me doesn't want to and I can't stop really from seeing him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 688 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 05:35 am
@Thetruthaboutcrushes,
You are way too obsessed with your friends' love lives.

Ask your crush out. Woman (or man) up and do it.

And you'll know where you stand.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 06:10 am
Make up your mind! You either want to date this guy or not.

And your friends have nothing to do with it. Stop using them to get close to him or think they are going to help you out.

You can ask him to go get ice cream with you, but you must have courage.

Time to grow up.

Thetruthaboutcrushes

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 12:08 pm
@jespah,
Thanks you I will try.
0 Replies

Thetruthaboutcrushes

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 12:48 am
@PUNKEY,
Thank you!
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 02:53 am
I must be getting old. I though kale was a vegetable.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 05:03 am
@contrex,
He's had an accident?
TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 07:59 am
@izzythepush,
He's all green and wrinkly now, he probably will not recover.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 09:26 am
@Thetruthaboutcrushes,
The answer may be in your online monicker and OP title.
To find the truth, Focus on your love of the pain. It's addictive stuff, but it does not lead anywhere good.
0 Replies