is she confused or not interested ?

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 04:33 pm
I knew this girl from october 2015. we started as friends. we hanged out several times. when we hang out we usually spent 5 to 6 hours. one day I confessed my feelings to her and she said that she is in a serious relationship and he is the love of her life.

one day when we were hanging out we were talking about relationships and all of a sudden and i felt it was out of no where she said to me " you know peter that despite that someone in relationship one will eventually meet his or her soulmate . they are usually in different countries and they meet"

i didnt make anything out of it.

one day we hanged out and after hanging out she sent me this message

thank you alot for yesterday. you have no idea how much I am happy when we hang out together. I really enjoy your company i swear. btw your forgot something i will give it to you as soon as we meet. everything was amazing the food and the movie thank you for the lovely thursday. i hope you are fine "

one day I told her that i dont know what to do should I stay friends or vanish. we are in a vicious circle where you feel guilty for every step that you take. we get along very well and we didnt choose it to happen it just happened .

she sent me" i am speechless , there is a 5% chance my relationship with the other is gonna work out. i dont want want you to wait coz you deserve much better"

then after 3 minutes she sent me this

" you will not forget me you are lying to yourself. it is better if we stay like this and try to get me out of your head"

we stayed friends and one day she broke up with her boyfriend. when we were together she told me " by the way me and the other guy broke up. did you know what my father told me. he asked me if me and the other guy are still talking and I told him no then he asked me if me and you ( i am the one addressed here) are meeting and i told him yes . he told me you will not find someone better than peter ''

so after this I thought ok her dad likes me and maybe she is trying to tell me to make a move.

after 15 days on the day i was planning to make a move I came to know that that are they are back together. so we drifted apart . we didnt contact each other for 4 months

after 4 months i contacted her and we are friends back. she didnt tell me but i knew later that she broke up with her boyfriend 5 days before we are back together as friends.

after 3 months ( still she didnt go back to her ex) I asked her to be my girlfriend

she sent me " I dont know what to say"

then I sent her so do you think things are heading towards relationship

she told me " i will be honest with you it is true that I broke up with the other guy but i cant love anyone. I still like him and I will always will. i know it hurts but trust me it is TEMPORARY. thats the answer i can give and you deserve."

i told her thats fine i can totally relate to you. you try to move on but you cant when we drifted apart for 4 months I had an opportunity with another girl and she likes me yet i could not forget you. so I understand you but i have to go no contact to heal. i dont hate you and you will always have a special place in my heart"

she told me

you will always have a special place in my heart too. and the no contact is the best thing ever. wish you can find the girl of your dreams

what do you think is she confused or not intersted ??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 712 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 05:39 am
@petergarida,
You are way too slow, and you are missing out on opportunities.

Waiting 15 days to make a move? What do you need, an engraved invitation?

If she is not dating someone, ask her out. If she isn't, then don't. And don't hang around and pine. See other people and live your life. If you are both unattached at the same time, then try again. Don't wait over 2 weeks and make a big production out of it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 06:18 am
I agree with Jespah. You waited too long to make moves to develop things with her. Then she went back with him, then broke up. But her heart is still with him, and she has told you so.

Tell her that you are giving her 2 weeks to heal and then you want to start at the beginning again and see what happens between you two. Then make it work by spending time with her.

But don't rely on anything. I have a feeling she has used you as the "fall-back" guy all this time and teases you just to keep you on the string. When she WAS able to make a move to you, she didn't. She waited for the other guy.

Don't let yourself be used.

0 Replies