@celice73,
My answers have been sent, but
82d is PREPAID
James
James34

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 11:06 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
How are you doing with the collection? The Stinker is a good one, best one for a long time. Hope you are well. Nice day here warm and a short shower.
James
celice73

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 04:24 pm
@James34,
Thank you James
0 Replies

James34

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 03:57 am
@celice73,
Good Morning
92a...........Unbending
100a...............Appaling
James
margsy

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 07:14 am
@James34,
l have completed the Big mag, this is getting a little bit easy somehow, and with regards to the collection, l have completed Cashword, nearly completed Mon Col and l am about one third of the way through the stinker, will get it all done at this rate before next mag due in a few days time, do not know whether is just getting easier or that my brain seems to be working hard this time, mind you with having a head full of cold it is sometimes difficult to concentrate, some days when l am feeling odd, l try the starhunts and if l cannot do these then l leave it all alone for the day. But at this moment l am thinking of logging off and go and watch some tv or have a sleep, like my hubby is doing, sleep is a good cure for when one is under the weather. Are you going to watch the |Olympics, not sure if l will, but if l do it will only be the athletics, as that is what l am keen on, having been a runner in my secondary school and college, 200yards was my race. Remember having to wear running shoes with spikes for the first time and it felt odd, but my teacher said to just focus on my own lane, which was lane 4, so l did and took off like a rocket and when l reached the finish line someone had to grab me around the waist and said, "Stop you have won,so no more running". That was about the last time that l did any running, went to work after that and did not get much time to run, but l did get in a lot of swiming -not that l was any good, l have a strange style,all due to nearly drowning at age 3yrs, and l taught myself more or less at the age of about 11/12yrs old. Would still be going swimming once a week but my daughter in law walked out on my son, so she did not take me swimming anymore, no one else able to do it, so no more of that. Ah well sun still shining so ttfn stay warm and safe . xx
0 Replies

celice73

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 03:56 am
@James34,
Thank you James :)silly me thinking superpower was ESP 🙈🙈
0 Replies