I caught my gf cheating, should i proceed in the relationship

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 05:31 pm
Well, i will be straight forward, i use to be a womanizer before i fell in love with this woman, unfortunately for me i could not hesitate to leave her and ended up falling so deeply for her, while we were dating i do receive sms and calls from different woman whom i use to know before i met her but every single time such happens i always tell her its a lady i use to date in d past so she didnt trust me, but sincerely i am not cheating on her, but due to i told her the truth about my past lifestyle and she see lots females calls on my phone she gets angry always and fight me, also breaks things at home.
I noticed something through out our 14months relationship that she hardly leave her phone out of sight for a second but i didnt bother bcos i dont wanna interfere in her privacy, but something happen, i ran out of battery on my laptop and decided to take for a presentation, after the presentation i tried to access my facebook account on her laptop but to my greatest surprise hers popped out bcos she didnt logout, i saw she had 87 unread messaged then i was curious and decided to check whats happening.
While i was going through the message i noticed that my gf has been sleeping with almost all the fb anonymous friend, more than 20 different men metion something about missing her and she taste so nice and will want to have more sex with her again and so on... last message was someone messaging her that morning whom she never met before and the person was telling her that they will chill over night at one hotel and she accepted and told the person she will be there by 6pm, well i decided not to get upset, i just closed the laptop and went home, kept quiet and never told her, around 5pm she called me and said she will not be coming back home today because she had an emergency meeting, as i tried to talk she drops the call and switch off her phone.
The next morning she returns and i tried to ask her where is from she screamed and said she called and told me where she was and am still asking ? i kept quiet again then i decided to still go through her laptop because she just slept off immediately she return back that morning .. that guy messaged and said it was nice having a taste of her that she was so sweat and if they can do it again that night ... i marked the message as unread and turn off the laptop... that same as i was ready for work because working night shift that day she was also dressed up and told me she is going to meet her mother at the hospital .. this time i couldnt control my anger i asked her to wait, i went inside the bedroom to retch her laptop, meanwhile before i came out with the laptop i turn it on, connect the internet, go to her facebook and i found out she already replied the guy that she will there by 10pm, thats not all, she also messaged another guy that she will be at his place from 5:30pm to 9:30pm so they can have fun.... then i confronted her she denied and accused me of Invading into her Privacy ... and she left the house, i couldn't go to work that evening because i was emotionally drained, at 10:30pm she returned and start apologizing and saying she dont knw what came over her and she has repenting.... please i need your advice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,093 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jerryparky

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 05:56 pm
@patrickojo101,
well to my own opinion, divorce or leave her, forgive her but dont date her anymore because her actions will alway remain in your memory
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 06:56 pm
Neither of you are ready for a relationship.

Break it off.

(When you can NOT communicate with your past exes - and when she can stop screwing around with everyone, then maybe you two will be ready. But not with each other, for sure. )

0 Replies