What is the right difference?

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 09:04 am
Reality is perhaps unequivocal difference, but if that's true which identity of difference is right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,494 • Replies: 16

maporsche

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 09:19 am
@Thomas33,
Thomas33 wrote:

Reality is perhaps unequivocal difference, but if that's true which identity of difference is right?

These are the tags you chose for this nonsense post

"Books, Sports, Politics, Careers, Life " ---- if you won't/can't stop posting jibberish, could you at least stop using unrelated tags on A2K and clogging up everyone else's forums with your shite?
Thomas33

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 09:31 am
@maporsche,
Why are those tags wrong?
dalehileman

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 11:58 am
@Thomas33,
Tom, again, your posts are too vague for the Average Clod (me)
farmerman

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 12:17 pm
@maporsche,
I think hes just a random phrase generator with a botmaster posting his own drivvle.
Thomas33

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 12:22 pm
@dalehileman,
To give a specific example: if either the query to the literary agent or the ranch in Texas (4) needs ISIS (7), because of the rule of causality, is it fair that 4 and 7 are known as different identities of difference?
farmerman

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 12:26 pm
@Thomas33,
see?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 12:35 pm
Something's screwy here. That's for sure.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 12:47 pm
@Thomas33,
Quote:

Which identity would you like to believe is right...or as the other case would be, wrong?
Thomas33

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 12:49 pm
@Sturgis,
Thanks for asking.
I like to believe that difference is never true to begin with, and that all life forms in the universe should be known as the universe (individually).

What are your views on difference?
Sturgis

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 12:56 pm
@Thomas33,
My views vary according to the day and mood I'm in.
Thomas33

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 01:06 pm
@Sturgis,
Because experiences are shared, and so difference is shared, do you think this proves that anything which means the false belief of difference is error (even if the ability of shared experiences needs the false belief)?
Sturgis

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 01:10 pm
@Thomas33,
It cannot be made into a simple a or b type of equation. Each person will have their own viewpoint and who is to say which is right and which is wrong?

In the words of Kris Kristofferson: Who's to bless and who's to blame?
maporsche

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 01:12 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I think hes just a random phrase generator with a botmaster posting his own drivvle.

He sounds like one of those 'Turing test' bots that's gone fritzy.
0 Replies

Thomas33

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 01:19 pm
@Sturgis,
Subjectivity could be true. But reconciling this with pattern is the challenge.
Patterns can include social dynamics (which people gravitate toward which other people, like in school or at an office), and which opinions are controversial.
Is the truth of pattern compatible with subjectivity?
(This discussion could be replicated billions of times, but does the fact that it wouldn't be have any bearing on the question?)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 06:28 pm
Have you noticed lately on sites where they ask if you're a robot, and you need to pick some pictures to confirm you're not.
0 Replies

FashionRCD

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 07:34 pm
@Thomas33,
Reality is perhaps unequivocal difference,
0 Replies