(Girls only please) What is your opinion about wearing shoes without socks?

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 02:44 pm
Hi, I am thinking of getting to get a pair of the Women’s Nike air force one’s low top, but I was just wondering if it’s a good idea to wear these sneakers without socks because I see them being worn without socks in a lot of pictures like this:

https://postimg.org/image/c7cj1t37l/

https://postimg.org/image/5wr2kr3hd/

https://postimg.org/image/574a6q9nb/

I also see some other girls outside wearing their sneakers that way. And since it’s summer I would prefer to wear them without any socks, but I am worried that If I do that the shoes will get gross and start smelling awful. What is your opinion on wearing sneakers without socks? Have you ever worn sneakers without socks, if you did, then did you have any problems with the shoes smelling bad?

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 02:47 pm
@Brittny1,
Not a girl here but low or no-show socks are fashionable nowadays. But yes using no socks can contribute to odor. No-show socks are a potential solution.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 02:49 pm
@Brittny1,
Don't follow trends. Just try to be comfortable. Socks exist for a reason, and it's not just odor. It's also better hygiene and your feet aren't potentially chafed by your sneakers.

If you think this is so awesome trend you have to follow, get peds, which are teeny socks that can be worn with pumps and no one will ever be the wiser.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 02:55 pm
@Brittny1,
Brittny1 wrote:
I am worried that If I do that the shoes will get gross and start smelling awful.

You are right.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 05:57 pm
@Brittny1,
I'm not a girl but an older woman who used to run a lot. I liked socks, regular socks or the shortie ones.

Figure out what you like yourself.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 09:34 pm
I haven't worn socks for years. I find them hot and uncomfortable. Don't wear the same pair of shoes every day so they can dry out properly. Take them off indoors. I've never had a problem.
0 Replies

danielcollins

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 03:08 am
@Brittny1,
Hi Brittny1,
Nice shoes.I think, you can wear these shoes without socks. It will looks good.
In summer, I always wear shoes without socks.
Thanks!!
0 Replies

SexyUnicorn

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 02:11 am
sometimes they are comfortable without socks...
0 Replies