Will Donald Trump Be Afraid To Debate Hillary Clinton?

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 01:48 pm
It has been an interesting year in the RNC and the DNC primaries. The primaries are finally over. The DNC and the RNC both have selected their nominees for the general election. I can't wait to see the first debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Does anyone believe that Donald Chump will chicken out by refusing to have any debates with Hillary Clinton? Will Donald Chump make up some BS excuses to be excused from debating Hillary Clinton? How about the dog ate my homework? How about the moderators are picking on me? Here's another excuse. The moderators are not treating me fairly.

What does Donald Chump wants? Someone to hold his itty bitty hands and tell him don't be scared.

I hope Donald Chump save all of his BS excuses for someone who cares. Step up to the plate Donald Chump and debate.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 32 • Views: 40,669 • Replies: 861
Topic Closed

edgarblythe

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 04:07 pm
After watching his interview on TV this morning (much of it) I am convinced he will debate at least once or more.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 05:32 pm
I agree with Ed now. I had been thinking Drumpf would certainly chicken out, until I saw him interviewed recently and asked about debates. He probably can't find any way around at least doing one.
roger

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 05:43 pm
@snood,
I kind of hope he approaches Hillary in the same manner he did Megyn Kelly. And I bet she does too.
snood

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 05:47 pm
@roger,
You bet she does what?
roger

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 05:48 pm
@snood,
Preceding sentence
snood

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 06:11 pm
@roger,
The preceding sentence is "I kind of hope he approaches Hillary in the same manner he did Megyn Kelly."

Then you said, "I hope she does, too."

It's not clear what you meant. Do you hope Hillary approaches Trump in the same way Megan Kelly approached Trump? Do you hope that Megan Kelly hosts the debates? Do you hope Hillary approaches Megan Kelly ...?
Do you see where I got confused?
Robert Gentel

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 06:32 pm
@snood,
He is saying he wants Trump to treat Hillary as Megyn Kelly (shoot himself in the foot with sexist jackass remarks) and that he bets Hillary probably wants him to as well.
giujohn

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 07:02 pm
So you're worried about Trump making excuses for not attending the debate but you have no problem with Billary not giving a news conference for over 230 days?? And she doesn't even have to give any excuses.
If it was up to me the minute she refused to explain why she put the United States in jeopardy by using her private email servers and why she lied to the American public and the relatives of the men who died at Benghazi and why she never provided them with adequate security for the consulate, I'd tell her to stick to the debate in her ass, walk off and tell her to debate herself.

0 Replies

snood

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 07:05 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Dang. When I read back over it after your post, it made perfect sense. Can you grow dyslexic in middle age?
roger

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 07:11 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Thank you.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 07:19 pm
@snood,
I don't know about dyslexic, but I know for sure my memory is going fast.
snood

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 07:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yeah, to be honest I think I'm headed in that direction, too. I have mornings when I have to leave the house 2 or 3 times because I have to double back to collect something I forgot. Gettin' old ain't for sissies, as the saying goes.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 08:19 pm
Twitter is eviscerating Trump's excuses for not debating.

#TrumpDebateExcuses The moderators will ask questions with words I don't know about policies I've never heard of & she'll know the answers.

"I'm busy being audited." #TrumpDebateExcuses

"No sane person would participate in a presidential debate while they're being audited. Everybody knows that. Everybody."#TrumpDebat

#TrumpDebateExcuses cuz date night with Putin

#TrumpDebateExcuses
My friend, Vlad Putin, was not able to hack and see the questions in advance

TrumpDebateExcuses "I have to find my African American."

"I'm just too busy, believe me. I'm a very important person very important. I have things to do that are more important" #TrumpDebateExcuses

#TrumpDebateExcuses I might have Affluenza.

#TrumpDebateExcuses
Believe me, I know excuses. Mine will be biggest. Trust me.

You can see more here:
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/trumpdebateexcuses-mercilessly-mocks-donald-trumps-debate-complaints/
cicerone imposter

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 08:25 pm
@snood,
Quote:
I kind of hope he approaches Hillary in the same manner he did Megyn Kelly. And I bet she does too.

This will be the beginning of the end for Trump.
snood

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 08:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I can't say that - I've been wrong about his imminent demise before. But hope you're right.
cicerone imposter

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 08:36 pm
@snood,
People will see Trump for who he is; a narcissistic, bigot, who thinks he alone can do things for our country. I will do this; I will do that...... He still hasn't learned, it takes a village.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 11:04 pm
@snood,
That happens to me every now and then, I misunderstand something once and then the obvious meaning just doesn't get through since I'm already barking up the wrong tree and then I reread it and can't imagine how I couldn't get it the first time. I like to think it happens to us all (makes me feel better, at least).
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 1 Aug, 2016 11:19 pm
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 1 Aug, 2016 11:20 pm
0 Replies