How will Trump handle losing the election?

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:26 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Trump is responsible for a rise in Islamophobia

Could be true but the only person I know of who has what I call "this personality disorder had it years before Trump came into the picture.

Please share the evidence you have that a person credits trump for this view of Muslims.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It's not only "Islamophobia." Trump is a racial bigot, liar, misogynist, scammer, and all around crook who didn't pay contractors that he engaged.
Trump also filed over 3,500 law suits. His MO is to sue everybody.

Can you think of anything negative about Hillary?

Quote:
He's not qualified.

If you think that the ethical deficiency that trump has disqualifies him do you think that Hillary has a more ethical history?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
"*Ban all Muslims from entering the US."
* My translation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/24/donald-trump-is-expanding-his-muslim-ban-not-rolling-it-back/
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
"*Ban all Muslims from entering the US."

Quote:
* My translation.

Did trump say All Muslims? I will say I did not like what he said.
revelette2

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:39 pm
@reasoning logic,
What would be the point to say suspected terrorist Muslims since presumably they would be on the terror watch list and couldn't come into the US anyway? He said Muslims until we can figure this thing out, or words similar.
revelette2

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
I said a rise in Islamophobia. When a US presidential candidate gives credence to prejudice against Muslims it is different than someone with less influence espousing prejudicial views.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 05:53 pm
@revelette2,
It's also against our Constitution on the "freedom of religion" clause.
You would think anyone running for the President of the United States understands our Constitution.
Trump also was a birther against Obama for five years claiming he was not born in the United States. Trump doesn't even understand that Hawaii is a State of the United States.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 06:30 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
When a US presidential candidate gives credence to prejudice against Muslims it is different than someone with less influence espousing prejudicial views.

Are you suggesting that there are no people with less influence espousing prejudicial views?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 06:32 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
What would be the point to say suspected terrorist Muslims since presumably they would be on the terror watch list and couldn't come into the US anyway? He said Muslims until we can figure this thing out, or words similar.

Are you suggesting that he would include his Muslim friends as well?
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:21 pm
Well, Hillary was gracious lol!!
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2018 02:08 pm
Did this thread end up being 57 pages of totally wrong?
ipxpert

Reply Sun 20 Oct, 2019 01:36 pm
@camlok,
Uh - yes.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 01:45 am
@Robert Gentel,
Quote:
I've begun trying to imagine how Trump will handle, to use his phrasing, being "schlonged" by Hillary in November.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This thread sure didn't age well!

HILARIOUS stuff!
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:33 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
She did. the EC fucked her and the country up and gave us the worst president we've ever had. Abolish the EC, vote Blue in 2020.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
How do you think Trump rates as a liar?

We will have to wait and see if Trump ever lies.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 05:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I don't think Trump worries about many things. That's the reason he never released his tax returns. I think this fits into the same category.

Why would Trump need to release his tax returns?
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 06:02 pm
So funny! An entire thread of leftists being objectively, embarrassingly wrong in their predictions and assessment of reality ...oh wait, that's every thread.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 06:24 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
stupid
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 06:28 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
because every other candidate for president for forty years has and we think we have a right to know, and he promised he would and has spent three years breaking that promise. so it's
time to break him.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 09:19 pm
@reasoning logic,
In 30 years of trying to pin something on her without success and the only things one can post on Hillary are conservative lies put forward as opinions. Not the least bit of proof.
0 Replies