Is it count as love?

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2016 03:30 am
I have a crush and he already has a girlfriend
I'm okay if I have this one sided love as long as he is happy,
But what confuse me the most is,
He always seems so jealous whenever I have a light chat with another boy
And he always try to get my attention and impressed me,
If I ignored him, he will get mad then shows his relationship with his girlfriend,
obviously trying to see if I get jealous or not..
I never tell anyone if I have a crush on him,
And I only hope for his happiness, even if that's mean he's with another girl..
But I'm I girl who has a sensitive feelings!
What does he want? I don't think he love me, but why he does it?
It hurts me.. I can't bear it anymore..
if you were me, what will you do??
Please I need your advice, Thank you.
Sorry, English isn't my first language, hope you understand.

jespah

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2016 04:35 am
@HannahTM,
HannahTM wrote:

I have a crush and he already has a girlfriend
I'm okay if I have this one sided love as long as he is happy,

No, you're not. You want him to be your boyfriend. That's what crushes want. Please own up to this.
HannahTM wrote:
But what confuse me the most is,
He always seems so jealous whenever I have a light chat with another boy

Then he's possessive. This is not a good thing for him to be with people who are not dating him.
HannahTM wrote:
And he always try to get my attention and impressed me,

Imagine how his girlfriend feels when he does that.
HannahTM wrote:
If I ignored him, he will get mad then shows his relationship with his girlfriend,

obviously trying to see if I get jealous or not..

He's manipulative.
HannahTM wrote:
I never tell anyone if I have a crush on him,
And I only hope for his happiness, even if that's mean he's with another girl..

See above. You may be a very generous, big-hearted person, but pretty much the definition of having a crush on someone is because you want to be with them. Please admit that to yourself.
HannahTM wrote:
But I'm I girl who has a sensitive feelings!

Which he ignores.
HannahTM wrote:
What does he want? I don't think he love me, but why he does it?

He's a jerk.
HannahTM wrote:
It hurts me.. I can't bear it anymore..

And he doesn't care about that. Maybe think about that.
HannahTM wrote:
if you were me, what will you do??

I would run in the opposite direction, fast.
HannahTM wrote:
Please I need your advice, Thank you.
Sorry, English isn't my first language, hope you understand.

Your English is fine. Smile

This stuff can be confusing. It does not help when someone is trying to have his cake and eat it, too (please look up that expression if it's unclear). He wants to have a girlfriend and to string you along because he enjoys the attention you give him. He probably enjoys similar attentions from other girls he is not dating. This feeds his ego and makes him feel he is more important than he truly is. You are helping him along by giving him attention even as he hurts your feelings.

So stop doing that.
anthony1312002

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 01:53 pm
@HannahTM,
I feel for you and your situation. But there is something you need to think seriously about. You have to ask yourself this question: If he was your boyfriend, would you want him to be loyal to you? That is, love you in a way that clearly displayes he has eyes for no one else but you, just as you have for him? Since he already has a girlfriend, why should he become upset if you don't return his attentions or if you show interest in or speak to another boy. Even now he is showing himself to be disloyal to his current girlfriend. Might he behave the same way with you?

To help, you might consider this Bible principle at 2 Samuel 22:26 which says in part: "With someone loyal you act in loyalty"

Keep this in mind and it will help take the right action regarding this.
gorff

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2016 09:53 am
@anthony1312002,
Ill second anthony. Don't mess with this guy, drop your infatuation. He is not available. Do you really want to get in the middle of him and her, and have him come to you? What will that say about him? Do you want a loyal guy you can trust? Lets say hypothetically he broke off with her cause of you... he would be making that decision while he is with her. He is already sort of emotionally cheating on her. Like letting his eyes wonder while in a realtionship with a girl. Is that the kind of guy you want? You think it will be different with you?
0 Replies

FashionRCD

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 07:33 pm
@jespah,
I have a crush and he already my boyfriend Smile
0 Replies

DapperGirls

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2016 09:53 pm
@anthony1312002,
i have a crush also but my crush girlfriend is my friend so that i accept that were not for each other . it so but im happy because i know my friend will become happy,,
0 Replies