Facebook a Problem

Thu 28 Jul, 2016 02:22 pm
I am curious of opinions by anyone and everyone thinks Facebook is a problem in society and who doesn't and why

(coders opinions are much appreciated as any others are)

seac

Mon 12 Sep, 2016 01:21 am
@Kleinmk5,
Facebook has a way of divulging too much personal information on ourselves. It is hard to put false information when friends who know you are on your list. I can do better remaining anonymous on internet forums and Youtube groups. I like to share things that I do using videos. Facebook is overhyped and to me, not really needed. I am only on it because some friends wanted me on their list. Oh, I just noticed how long this post was here, and nobody else responded.
0 Replies

jespah

Mon 12 Sep, 2016 05:39 am
@Kleinmk5,
Facebook handles privacy really, really badly.

Don't want something divulged? Don't post it on Facebook.
0 Replies

seac

Sat 17 Sep, 2016 11:22 pm
@Kleinmk5,
I also don't like the way Facebook will somehow find local people you know and try to recommend them on your list of friends. Sort of like they spy on your email lists or dig through some of your past internet communications.
jespah

Sun 18 Sep, 2016 06:20 am
@seac,
Neither. The matching algorithm is based on location and preferences, e. g. you're both ocelot fans or you both went to the University of Anytown.
0 Replies

speedjohn

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 04:51 am
@Kleinmk5,
One of the most widely used social networking site is Facebook. People all over the world use this site for chatting, sharing pictures.It is a good asset to today’s modern society. It also has negative effects that can really harm the individuality of a person, as well as their priorities. When you display personal information online, it can be accessed by people you don’t have any knowledge of. The people who get addicted to FB nowadays are young kids, they neglect their studies and prioritize Facebook .
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Wed 29 Mar, 2017 05:01 am
Facebook is the place to fake a life and behaviour to get a job or lose the chance at one forever. Its public, its politics !
0 Replies

Nishatsumon

Fri 19 May, 2017 12:05 am
Many kinds of problems of Facebook.Facebook has a way of divulging too much personal information on ourselves. It is hard to put false information when friends who know you are on your list. I can do better remaining anonymous on internet forums and YouTube groups.............
0 Replies