Creepy or what?

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 09:33 am
There is this guy that keeps hanging around but tries to hide when I come around. I am told he is into computers, has no real "career" type job, only temp stuff and is over 30 and lives with his Mom. Should I be concerned? He has committed no crime that I am aware of but seeing a few episodes of 'Criminal Minds' and 'L&O SVU', I am creeped out.

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 09:36 am
@GoldsteinA,
Even creepy people are allowed to go to malls, restaurants, public plazas, etc. if they aren't hurting anyone.

So where are you talking about?
GoldsteinA

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 10:43 am
@jespah,
Home. He constantly avoids me and yet I see him or his car around often. If he sees me, he hides. So again, creepy right?
ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 10:45 am
@GoldsteinA,
does he live near you?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 11:53 am
@GoldsteinA,
GoldsteinA wrote:
If he sees me, he hides.

Maybe you're the creepy one. Which one out of the two of you is observing him constantly and even posting on the web about him? Maybe he's just socially awkward.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 11:59 am
Also, more and more people with financial troubles still live with their parents, and not just in the US. He may, I agree with Contrex, just be socially awkward. Have you never heard of that?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 12:57 pm
@GoldsteinA,
So, apartment building? Two-family house? City block? Same home as you?

Apartments can be home to lots and lots of people, of course. Landlords generally don't investigate the creep factor. They mainly just want people who pay their rent on time with checks that don't bounce, and aren't felons.

Your recourse is to move.

Two-family house? Same thing. City block? Same thing?

Same home as you (as in, you live in one bedroom and he lives in the other)? Kinda the same thing.

I am sensing a pattern here.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 03:29 pm
I would have some concerns if he is stalking you. So, is he stalking you?
contrex

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 03:36 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

I would have some concerns if he is stalking you. So, is he stalking you?

Someone is stalking someone. That much seems likely.
roger

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2016 04:01 pm
@contrex,
You got it.
0 Replies