FACEBOOK PROBLEMS

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 09:21 am
i am trying to post on selling groups which i belong to but when i attach a photo it says cannot post to this timeline, i can post via my mobile but not from laptop this is via facebook sites any idea's please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 605 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Kleinmk5

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 04:09 pm
@lizzylou1971,
Facebook coding is horrible and they update it every day... Facebook has been trying to veer away from web browser use for a long time now. theres so many issues with facebook it would take me all day to list them all Me personally I've been using facebook since the start just about ehh, well as they grow in users the more issues that will arise as with any website will or any software application will. It could be something simple as clearing your cache and cookies on your Laptop that could be preventing you from making a post on your laptop. I cant say exactly what the issue is without your laptop in front of me computers are like cars there could be a endless possibility of reasons. maybe its your web browser that you use on your laptop. If you can tell me more about it i would be glad to help
NSFW (view)
Kleinmk5

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 10:34 pm
@Thedirt,
Oh I am completely aware the moron who created it went to the same School I do.
0 Replies