On and off flu like symptom twice after insertive oral

sidsuae

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 09:00 am
Dear members,
Had one second of unprotected oral insertive sex and 3-4 min of protected insertive oral sex and did shaved my pubic hair prior to.3 hrs with minor superficial cuts to the exposure. While sucking feel her saliva (possible with blood if bleeding gums or sores)coming down to the base of unprotected shaved area wher the superficial cut.

What are the chances of getting infected by hiv
1-one second of unprotected oral
2-saliva mix with blood (if she has bleeding gums or sores) going down to unprotectected genital superficial cut area.

After 27 days runny nose with chills and mild fever and sore throat for 4 days for which I took 3 doses of antibiotic and panadol.

After 38 days again runny nose chills and on and off low grade fever for 14 days. The fever comes on it own and goes on it own and I m.not taking any medicines.

I.m worried why my low grade fever on.and off not going since 14 days.
I m not able to sleep.since 53 days and highly anxious.
Plz help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 484 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 09:03 am
@sidsuae,
Go to a doctor.

I doubt it's an STD. It sounds a lot more like something which tends to have long low-grade flu-like symptoms, stuff like Lyme disease or Epstein-Barr can be like that.

I am NOT a doctor. But no matter, what, this has been scaring you for almost 2 months and you feel sick. Why wouldn't you go to a doctor by now?
0 Replies