What should I do about my LDR BF?

ell1

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 04:04 am
met guy on date site two year ago, shortly we start Skype, but after about seven month we broke up, because he told me that recently start dating someone and he can not talk to me? So we stop contact. Then again about six month later he ask me to accept his contact and we start again over Skype relation, although we never met in person because we live to far from each other 5000 mile, we had a relation. In about two month ago he stop text me, last he told me that he is very busy, Two weeks ago I find his FB profile where was his picture with different girls, I do not know is he date some of them, but one also have picture of him in her profile photo. My question is what I should do about him. He is still in my contact but rarely is online, once a month. I been massage him only once since last text. I had sent two text in a last two month. He actually works in military. Just I do not know does girl in with him in his profile is his new girlfriend since she also have photo with him in her profile, they are in hug in both photos, but both have no relation information. That was last girl in his profile and before did it but with different girls.

contrex

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 05:20 am
Delete. Forget. Get on with life.

jespah

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 07:37 am
@contrex,
What contrex said.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 09:07 am
@ell1,
A long distance relationship can be 'real' and gratifying even if you never see each other. But people have difficulty maintaining interest in a f2f one, let alone one without physical contact so do not be surprised if this one dies.

But I have to ask, if you are able to maintain interest in a long distance relationship, why on earth would it make any difference if he had other relationships, assuming he continued the relationship with you?

I understand that he has not and it is probably a dead end for you but it is a chance for you to see the absurdity of jealousy and the stupidity in 'one and only' relationships.
ell1

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 11:35 am
@Leadfoot,
Well, he work in military, might that why is busy, although her or other girl relation status doesn’t say in relation, I do not know might be they are friend, I just know that hi was only three time online in a last two month, as well last massage from him was two month ago, but I also did not text him since then, only twice in a two month I did not want to bother him.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 11:04 pm
@ell1,
From my own observation and experience, LDRs don't work.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 09:42 am

Find a real, live person who lives near you to massage. Then you wont have to message.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 05:59 pm
@ell1,
He is not your boyfriend. He is in a relationship with someone else - that he dates where he is.
sunflower668866

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 10:20 pm
@ell1,
forget him find someone real and make yourself better
0 Replies

ell1

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 03:34 am
@ehBeth,
How do you know? According to his social media status he do not have relation information and post photos with different girls who are all single. What that it is that?
jespah

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:15 am
@ell1,
So he doesn't post relationship status. Lots of people don't.

He told you it's not serious. He goes out with other women. He is thousands of miles away from you. He doesn't post that he is in a relationship with you. He is casual when you ask.

The clues are pretty damned obvious. You're just not listening.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:35 am
@ell1,
Your primary concern is with his other relationships rather than his relationship with you . This makes me think you are not ready for a LDR or a F2F relationship.

It is not likely that you will hear this from a stranger on the internet but Life does its best to teach us if we will listen.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 09:00 am
@ell1,
ell1 wrote:

How do you know?

from your other thread

ell1 wrote:
he alone ask like that:

you do know that this won't turn into anything serious, right?

Realistically, you live too far.

I'm not trying to do a long distance thing.

This is just for fun.

he is not going to have a serious relationship with you
0 Replies

ell1

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 11:55 am
Do anyone think that he can chang himself, I mean first I been start relation he want the serious relation and I been told him that I do not want to start anything if he think he will not ever want serious? Do you think that there is a any chance? What can I do about it?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 12:28 pm
@contrex,
ell1 wrote:
What can I do about it?

how many people do you need to tell you the same basic thing?

contrex wrote:

Delete. Forget. Get on with life.

jespah wrote:

What contrex said.

Leadfoot wrote:
it is probably a dead end for you

cicerone imposter wrote:

From my own observation and experience, LDRs don't work.

PUNKEY wrote:
Find a real, live person who lives near you

sunflower668866 wrote:

forget him

jespah wrote:
He told you it's not serious.

The clues are pretty damned obvious. You're just not listening.
0 Replies

ell1

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 02:21 pm
@ell1,
Do you think I should stop all conversation, even if he want to talk, because he told me that he want continue to talk?
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 02:41 pm
@ell1,
If you want a cyber, fantasy relationship that takes up your time/energy/life, then continue with this.

BUT - you must know, there is NO serious relationship here that has any possibility of growing into something else, AND you have no right to think you are exclusive to each other, AND you need to be ready and willing to see him with other "real, live, living girls."

Of course he wants to talk! Guys like having a lot of girls on the string. It makes them feel needed and wanted. You are not the only one, you know that too, OK?

0 Replies