My friends fake sadness

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 08:01 pm
Hi, maybe u didnt understand many things from the title but this is the truth.

I have a friend that she REALLY fake her sadness.That girl always say how depressed she is, but actually she is lying (how i know she is lying? We are friends 5 years now, i know when she lies.). She cuts herself, cry or have sad expressions just to get attension. Our friends knows that and we trie to ignore that.BUT, she acting like she want to hide her cuts but actually she tries her best to make as look at her cuts and feel bad about her.

Truth be told, she has a boyfriend that is really a PSYCHO, and she dont want him. BUT, she found a new guy that she likes and that guy loves her too. She want to break up, but she turns it into a drama. She actually is very happy that she will break up with that psycho and go to the other guy, BUT she acting like its a really hard decision for her to take but it isnt. SHE DOESNT WANT HIM, and she is ready to break up with him.

Why she want to get attension from others?
Why she lie to us?

Please give me some advise. How can i stop her act?

PS. I had told her about that, and she got angry. After that, i never tried again. Not only me, but all our friends. (And sorry for my english)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,466 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 07:26 am
@MyseriousGirl,
You are not responsible for her actions.

If you feel she is in any danger, either from herself or others, then tell a trusted adult.

It is not your job to 'fix' her.
contrex

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 09:10 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
It is not your job to 'fix' her.

Not only that, you cannot 'fix' her.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 05:53 am
She gets attention when she does all these things. Plus, she likes to have drama around her. Maybe she did not get attention from her parents when she grew up, who knows?

She likes to control people and manipulate them. People like you pay attention to her. YOUR life is talking and worrying about her and her "problems." This is what she wants. You are her audience.

STOP talking about her problems. Change the subject when she starts talking.
Ger new, healthy friends who can pay attention to YOU.

Most importantly, START doing things for YOUR life!
0 Replies