Leaving the man you love?

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 05:03 pm
My relationship with my husband is like a dramatic novel filled with ups and downs.

He can be very romantic, sweet and we often have good times together and fun. We are also intimate almost daily.

Before some years he was violent and possesive, i left him for one year because i was pregnant and didnt want our daughter to be with that and he hasnt gone back to his old ways since.

Only a bit jealousy here and there and he has a new habit now, drinking almost everyday from 4 beers and up and sometimes he smokes weed which i think is a serious deal.

When i try to leave, i miss him and i still love him so its difficult and i dont want to keep going back and forth. And it is difficult for me to let pur past go and many things annoy and i become nagging and not so nice to him at times.

i just a good home for our daughter, she is such a happy girl. i dont think weed is part of that. and before it was the abuse, now its this and tomorrow maybe another thing there is almost always something. but there is also good things and isnt the best to be together as a family and we have both tried hard to be together. our relationship is a constant souce of headache. him and i have loved him many years and i probably always will and he was my first.

how to leave a man you are in love with when it just aint working..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 7,869 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:40 pm
@lara010204,
Get counseling and find out why your self-esteem is so lousy that you think this abuser is at all lovable.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 09:30 am
Your daughter seems happy - but consider the model she sees for a marriage

His drinking and drug use will escalate, for sure.
0 Replies