LTR material or not?

gimor

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 03:27 pm
We've known each other for two years and we've been starting something (seeing eachothers and sleeping together) for four months.
I like her really. I liked her as a person also before, when we were just friends, and she has always captured my attention. She is kind, nice, with a lot of common interests. She's good with people, she is sunny, she makes me laugh, she is smart. She is a strenght of nature, a really beautiful and rare person. I like beeing with her, she makes me feel good like I never felt. And the sex is incredible. We have an harmony that I've never had with anyone else.
She told me she would like to be more serious because she likes me and she is becoming attacched to me. And I started to think that it's hard to think about a future with her, because of her past.
In this two years I've known her, she is always been single. Instead I've been in a relationship for a year. She enjoyed her single time a lot, but this is not the problem. I have the opinion that if you are single you can do whatever you want. I enoyed my single time too, more then she did. The problem is that i know people she had sex with, "one night stand" or "fwb relatioship", however nothing serious, just sex or other things. Some of these people are acquaintances, two of them are my big friends (me and this girl live in a small town and we go out in the same social cirlce).
This thing block me a lot and I don't know how to go beyond it, and if I ever will. This makes me feel sorry because I think that I will never meet someone like her. I'm not afraid of cheating, I know her and I know that if she is in relationship she is faithful at all. I'm afraid of people judjment, I can't accept to hear stories or voices of her past. I have to interact with locals that had sex with this girl. I had sex with several locals too, but she doesn't know because it happened before we known each others.
What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 526 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 03:30 pm
@gimor,
I think you're way to invested in what happened before.

Y'know something?

If you date nonvirgins they have - surprise! - slept with someone before you.

The only difference here is that you know who some of those people are.

Don't socialize with them if it bothers you.
gimor

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 03:34 pm
@jespah,
Two of them are really close friends. I can't and don't want not socialize with them
0 Replies