What on Earth does he want from me?

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 09:22 am
I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. I've been friends with a man for 2yrs, let's call him G. He is married, I am too. He is not happy with his wife but wants to stay because that's what he's used to. He says he doesn't love her. I love my husband but his sex drive is low so he has said he wouldn't blame me if I slept with someone else. G and I meet several times a week and have a great connection. A year ago, we kissed but then I felt too guilty so I told him I couldn't see him again. Then of course I missed him and he was upset so we started seeing each other but agreed to not touch. Naturally, this didn't last... In the last 7 months we have kissed 3 times and had sex a month ago. The sex wasn't great for me as he came too quickly. He is now saying we shouldn't have sex because it comes with too much emotional baggage. But he keeps changing his mind. He says he has feelings for me but wont say what they are. He says my friendship is very important and he doesn't want to lose me. He also said he wants me very much and that I'm 'distractingly sexy'. If he wanted a bit on the side, to be quite frank, he could have that with me. Why is he hesitating?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 941 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 09:52 am
Im trying to figure out whats going on here. You "love" your husband but dont make love. Why? Get him to a Dr for a checkup. Could he be gay? Does he have a lover on the side? How old is he?

You have a non-sexual relationship with a guy who foams at the mouth for you, but you dont act on it. You love his sexy talk and his desire, however. Thats something your husband doesnt do.

THIS is what is missing in your marriage! Passion, playfulness, friendship.

I suggest you go to counseling to figure out whats wrong with husband and why you seek a platonic relationship with sexy overtones to satisfy yourself.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 09:53 am
@ilovemylabradors,
Here's an idea.

Get your husband to a doctor. He sounds depressed.
0 Replies

TyrionGuy

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 10:01 am
@ilovemylabradors,
Well, he still has a wife... maybe he doesn't want to get caught (because in 90% of the cases people do get caught), end up divorcing and having to pay through the nose...

OR

he may still have feelings for the person he's been living with this whole time and doesn't want to betray her any more
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 11:26 am
@ilovemylabradors,
I'd say all three of you are suffering from all of societies' screwed up ideas of what is 'right and normal' and you haven't found a way to cope with them like most people.

Take comfort from the fact that 'normal' is only just coping and not the answer to your problems.

Dig deeper and find answers that work for you.
0 Replies