In need of some advice about a relationship

Wilde

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 10:28 am
Ive got a ex girlfriend we were dating like 7 years ago back in school days and been good friends since then about 6 months ago we started hooking up and going out together and had feelings together like a couple, it went on for 2 months we then hit a few bumps and didnt speak to each other for a few weeks now she sent me a message saying she is sorry about it all.... but she doesnt want to loose me and maybe we wont know life holds a path together for us now i got all pumped up and excited about it all because the plans ive been planning in mind can carry on today i visited her at work taking her a gift as ive seen her a while ago she wasnt pulled away at all she seemed atracted to the fact that she was seing me and when i spoke to her earlier she said she was glad to see her best friend .... now im asking a few hints please and no bad comments please im in need of help here my future plans is deppending on this so please guys will it work for another relationship between us or am i friend zoned badly? Hints and some knowledge please all

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 10:38 am
@Wilde,
Why not ask her out on a date? Make it clear it's a date.

And you'll get your answer.
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 11:32 am
@Wilde,
Quote:
my future plans is deppending on this
If your future plans are depending on us giving you an accurate answer, then you are in big trouble.

Quote:
will it work for another relationship between us
Please explain to us how we, as total strangers, can tell you if the two of you will work out? I cannot even tell people I know well whether their relationships will work out. It is kind of up to the two of you.

Quote:
now im asking a few hints please
Ask her out. On a date. Make sure she knows it is a date. Then see where things go from there. If she says no, then you can probably stop making those future plans.

Quote:
no bad comments please
Guess I messed up with my first two comments above. Oh well, I could have been much worse, so there is that to hang my hat upon.
0 Replies

imoutthere2

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 12:28 pm
@Wilde,

If you love her, let her be the one to choose the path of the friendship. And if she wants to be more than just friends you'll know. People change over time, in other words; the two of you dated awhile back and when it was over you still remained friends. But what ended the first relationship? I could go on about this but naw. Weigh your options: good friendship or possibly nothing at all. Let her make that move.
0 Replies

imoutthere2

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 12:32 pm
@jespah,
Very good answer.
0 Replies

Wilde

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 03:48 pm
Thank you for the tips just needed it to assure im making the right choices because i realy dont know this kind of stuff and for trusting strangers is my choice thank you
0 Replies