Who Else Love's Netflix's Daredevil?

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 01:03 pm
In two seasons, Netflix has created if not the best but close enough one of the greatest comic books-to-television adaptation in the history of the medium in its Daredevil (2015).

Vincent D'Onofrio's Wilson Fisk makes for one of the most human and fleshed out villains depicted in a comic book adaptation. He's still a monster but he ain't 2 dimensional.

The cinematography is visually stunning. The opening theme is something I will never fast forward through.

The acting? Damn you primetime Emmies for royally snubbing the cast of their rightful recognition. There's plenty of humor as well as serious ethical and morality discussed in the series.

The fight choreography is the best I've seen on television. It's intense and leaves me holding my breath until the scene's over with. In many ways, it tops Game of Thrones (which isn't fair as Game of Thrones isn't strictly an action series like Daredevil though individuals and groups fight/war on the screen).

Outside of Matt Murdoch..., who's your favorite character?

I really think that ABC needs to learn how to deal with its own Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. character and story arc problems from Netflix and this side of Marvel Studios.

Spoiler Warning for this particular video below.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,334 • Replies: 1
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 02:06 pm
@tsarstepan,
One of my favorites.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who Else Love's Netflix's Daredevil?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 09:14:52