Good dye brands that can achieve (close to) this shade of red?

Mon 18 Jul, 2016 01:03 am
I've had my hair dyed for little over a year. I go with a medium to light auburn shade that I've been pretty satisfied with, but I think I'm ready to move on to something a little bit darker, and a little more copper I think.

http://howtobearedhead.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/freckles-759x500.jpg

While the above and first picture is obviously someone with natural red tresses, and true red is not a very easy hue to imitate, I would appreciate it if anyone has had a longer personal experience with coloring red or knows of a cheap brand color that could achieve a shade close to this that's very natural looking, even if it's a mix of two different shades (which is usually when what I do with my current color) My current color isn't anywhere close to this, but I've been using Loreal. Not sure whether I can find the shades necessary to get this color using the same brand or not. After my auburn, I've faded out to an almost strawberry blonde color, so not sure what I should put over my current hair to prevent any weird colors coming out. Any help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,288 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Mon 18 Jul, 2016 01:32 am
@perpetualdreamer,
You might have to wait for daytime hours in the western hemisphere. Most of them are still in bed.
0 Replies

perpetualdreamer

Mon 18 Jul, 2016 09:06 am
Thank you, I know. Smile I don't expect anyone to see this question till later.
0 Replies