'Three US police shot' in Baton Rouge

izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 03:09 am
@giujohn,
You're quite right, you have not give a cogent or intelligent argument to be rebutted. You're spouting the same old crap you've been doing for years, like a broken record.

Wouldn't you be happier talking to like minded people as opposed to those who just don't care what you have to say?
giujohn

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 10:43 am
@izzythepush,
Okay now let's be honest Izzy... you care more than you are willing to admit.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 10:54 am
@giujohn,
Sorry but I don't. The reason it took me a few days to place you wasn't because you're so memorable.
giujohn

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 11:00 am
@izzythepush,
Well I'm just glad to be somewhere in your memory LOL
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 08:46 am
I didn't know where to post this, but just wanted to share it. Here's another shooting of an unarmed, defenseless, nonthreatening black man by a cop. Let's see the gun nutters spin this one in the cop's favor. This is a mental health therapist trying to help a disoriented autistic man who had excaped from a facility.
In the video, the therapist is laying down with his hands extended above his head. He can be heard telling the cops "I'm a behavioral health therapist!" "He has nothing but a toy truck!" Then they shoot him. In an interview he will probably deny later, the cop says he "doesn't know" why he shot the man.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/i-dont-know-miami-cop-admits-he-shot-unarmed-black-hospital-worker-for-no-reason/
ehBeth

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 08:56 am
@snood,
http://able2know.org/topic/334080-1
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 11:56 am
@snood,
There are just some clear cut cases of the police ******* up. This is one of those. Walter Scott was another case.
0 Replies