Extraterrestrial Life?

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2016 10:50 pm
Here is the founder of NASA spilling the beans on ET.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/07/14/x-nasa-scientist-founding-father-of-the-internet-lets-the-world-know-that-aliens-are-real/

Comment:
I have a theory about this.

In my opinion this ET that NASA describes evolved within the sun.

Smile

Just as fish that live under the sea in thousands of pounds of pressure, these fish evolved over billions of years.

These deep sea fish have consciousness and their very existence defies the laws of physics.

We may speculate that if we were to flood the earth with nuclear radiation and destroy most life that out of that would evolve a life form impervious to nuclear radiation.

Well life has had billions of years to evolve within the sun also we could think of this life as "angels" or, maybe not. Who really knows at this point?

Is this theoretical sun life cognoscent like their underwater cousins?

These star born life forms, not unlike cockroaches, are nearly impervious to nuclear radiation.

We may someday discover that more than the biological life that we can observe are present in our world, life that is outside of the spectrum of our ability to observe can surely exist. Just like light exists in other "invisible" spectrums. i.e. Infra red, ultraviolet etc...

These ET life forms may be all around us and only occasionally can they move into our biological spectrum.

Phantom (spirit) life biology and elements that are impervious to the sun would perhaps live/exist outside the known physics of our universe.

Whether if this ET sun life exists or has become extinct, only science and great genius thinkers will unravel this mystery.

Any thoughts?

Perhaps the sun is our higher power? Let there be light!

Any input on this is welcome Smile

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 02:07 am
Vallée was born in 1939. The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics was founded in 1946, and became NASA in 1958. Do you seriously contend that this joker founded NASA when he was 19 years old?

Wanna buy a bridge?
farmerman

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 04:35 am
@TheCobbler,
so these sun people must not be carbon based?
Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 04:49 am
Hydrogen based . . . they're all gonna die in about three billion years.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 04:50 am
@TheCobbler,
It sounds like he read David Brin's -Sundiver-, and thought it was a documentary instead of a SciFi novel.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:45 am
@Setanta,
I thought that is what he said, my mistake sry.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:51 am
@farmerman,
FM that is great question.

I believe we are still discovering new elements and their unique properties.

IUPAC IS NAMING THE FOUR NEW ELEMENTS NIHONIUM, MOSCOVIUM, TENNESSINE, AND OGANESSON
http://iupac.org/iupac-is-naming-the-four-new-elements-nihonium-moscovium-tennessine-and-oganesson/

Evolution has wowed us so many times we should not doubt its ability to create living creatures from, erm, the dust of the ground and/or from light.

If one were to say that four base pairs make up most life on earth before the drawing board of our existence one might consider the idea laughable but the earth and sun have their secrets that we may never fully understand.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 10:58 am
If life is as inevitable as many scientists claim, why not 'sun people', or black hole people. Maybe quark based life forms.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:48 pm
@Leadfoot,
That is beautiful Leadfoot! Nice way to express the idea!

How about nano people? Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:53 pm
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 01:59 pm
Just Like Captain Kirk - RexRed (the cobbler)
https://www.reverbnation.com/rexredmusicartist/song/25961025-just-like-captain-kirk

Smile
0 Replies