First World Problems - Oh the humanity!

giujohn

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 08:49 pm
@chai2,
Don't include me in your profane admonishment... I'm not the one that was uncivil... or launched an unprovoked attack. Maybe you should go back and read the posts and if you're having problems with comprehension get somebody to read them to you before you make such a vulgar and unjustified complaint.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 06:18 pm
Back to FWP's (hopefully)

Saw a tweet on the internet yesterday that sums up my life...

"I didn't know I was going to have to get out of the car"

For me that means:
(a) It's Winter and I pretty much wear my bathrobe over some other warm thing 24/7

(b) It's Summer and unless I'm going swimming or to yoga I avoid going leaving the house during the daylight hours because of the heat. Therefore if I'm forced to go somewhere else in my car I'm dressed in the equiv of pj's, with hair all over the place.

Ya see, I'm invisible in my car, and drive through employees, ATM's, or driving around at 1:00 am don't count.

http://previews.123rf.com/images/swimwitdafishes/swimwitdafishes1210/swimwitdafishes121000001/15764466-A-young-caucasian-girl-wearing-a-colorful-robe-curlers-and-glasses-makes-a-funny-face-while-she-trim-Stock-Photo.jpg
farmerman

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 07:16 pm
@chai2,
Sure thats a first world thing shes doin to her nose?
chai2

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 08:18 pm
@farmerman,
It seems she is practicing the Egytian practice of removing the brain through the nose holes.

I'll bet that hurts. Not to mention trying to put them back.

farmerman

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 08:24 pm
@chai2,
Are those big rolly things on her head Buetooth?
chai2

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 08:34 pm
@farmerman,
I think they're pokemons.

I don't know, these kids and their new things.
chai2

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 08:40 pm
@chai2,
God, she really needs some nail polish remover.

Yet another FWP. I get so annoyed when I see women with chipped all over nail polish.

Dudette, nail polish remover is 2 or 3 bucks, and lasts forever. I know you have toilet paper. It's too much to hope for a skank like the below would have cotton balls.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/26/4b/db/264bdb52d601a23065c6dbb0356dc867.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 02:54 pm
@chai2,
I think Ive got one that will hang on for a bit.

I keep getting phone calls from my house generator. Its a Generac and it lets me know once a week that it will be turning itself on and testing itself so it would be ready to run in the case of emergencies.

I was on my bot fishing this AM and had the wrong phone with me(its the one where all this kind of **** is sent)
Betcha the Somalies dont hqve that feature absent a 6 pack of C-2 nd a phone detonator.
chai2

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 03:48 pm
@farmerman,
I bet not.

The tool shed in the back yard used to call me sometimes. Finally I had to let it know it was getting kind of weird since I've never even been inside it.

We agreed to take a break, and just sort of drifted apart.
chai2

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 02:39 pm
@chai2,
Is it me or are those hand held Shark vacuums (or similar) the most useless thing ever?

I bought one once years ago, and realized how stupid they are. I think I saw one at my mothers house once, she must have gotten it as a gift because I don't remember ever seeing her cleaning.

A few weeks ago Wally came home with "Shark Pet Perfect II" all excited. This will take up the cat hair!

Yeah, sure.

The way they generally work is you run it over the hair/other stuff at all different angles, eventually give up, get a broom and dustpan, or damp cloth to get it off the furniture.

When he first brought it home (stupid thing cost about $60, I just looked it up) I heard him using it a couple of times. He asked me "how is this thing working for you?" I said "I don't use it, they're stupid" I don't think he's used it since.
farmerman

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 04:27 pm
@chai2,
we have a miele vacuum with a power brush attachment. itll groom the cat bald. Why wait till the hair gets on a sofa??
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2016 05:00 pm
I'm outta garage space to store any more damn cars.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2016 12:04 pm
My 2014 F-250 is the wrong shade of silver, gonna hafta trade it in.
0 Replies