Is intelligence subject to interpretation?

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2016 04:29 pm
What are your views on intelligence?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,385 • Replies: 12
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2016 04:39 pm
@Thomas33,
Tom, I wish I had more of it
0 Replies

Kleinmk5

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 08:17 pm
@Thomas33,
It comes in different forms and many different aspects
Thomas33

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 11:31 am
@Kleinmk5,
What are some of those forms?
Kleinmk5

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 11:42 am
@Thomas33,
Mathematical Intelligence, Logical Intelligence, Interpersonal Intelligence, Intrapersonal Intelligence, Inanimate Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence, Practical Intelligence, Naturalistic Intelligence, Potential Intelligence
Thomas33

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 11:45 am
@Kleinmk5,
Indeed. Is it reasonable to posit that not all of them are subject to interpretation?
Kleinmk5

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 12:47 pm
@Thomas33,
All of them can be subject to interpretation
Thomas33

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 01:12 pm
@Kleinmk5,
In other words, intelligence isn't objective, or knowledge?
Kleinmk5

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:06 pm
@Thomas33,
Intelligence can be knowledge, Objective well Different facts make different things true like for example a computer's logic is not even close to the vast potential of a Human Intelligence being either male or female. The way I look at it Intelligence comes in many different forms every person has their own Intelligence(s) one way or the other. My opinion would be Is If someone has a good Logical thinking and Logic in day to day life they have a high potential of what they would like their Intelligence creating it to how they would like it to be shaped.
roger

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 06:13 pm
Of course it's subject to interpretation. That way, we all get to be smart.
Thomas33

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:23 pm
@Kleinmk5,
I think that's the conflict: anyone having the right to intelligence, but intelligence being objective.
Why is objective, if intelligence is subject?

If person A uses their intelligence to improve morale amongst a community, but community is always predicated on an outside (division, the antithesis of intelligence), it must then be that person A was only being intelligent insofar as their goal wasn't yet in conflict with the knowledge of community needing division.

Thomas33

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 07:26 pm
@roger,
But can that mean a uniformity of intelligence? If the point is that interpretation creates intelligence, how can that possibly mean that everyone shares the intelligence?
0 Replies

Kleinmk5

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2016 10:27 am
@Thomas33,
Many in society look at things in a societal viewpoint and a Society viewpoint is not always accurate I personally don't give a **** what others think and object to based off of my own intelligence the whole thing is if you base your Intelligence off of facts and math neither ever will lie, The thing is opinionated minds shape knowledge and shape facts into facts although I personally like to be proven wrong or to wrong about something so then I can know and gain more knowledge objected Knowledge is usually objected by people who are unaware of the knowledge they are objecting. it's easy enough to call out and know whats BS and what isn't with a good Logical base Intelligence level. People object to my intelligence all the time I don't really feed into it too much I'm often seen as stupid which is not true at all just because someone has a Objection of someone else's intelligence doesn't make them stupid either just conflicting beliefs or conflicting knowledge bases. for instance grammer is my weak point.
0 Replies