Slain Dallas Cop Might’ve Been A White Supremacist: Still A Hero?

giujohn

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 10:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
We will know the night after the election and that's when you are going to have to suspend using this name
tony5732

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 10:54 pm
@giujohn,
Can't even reply on bobsals other post now. Was about to show him some videos and news clips about BLM terrorism
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 05:23 am
@tony5732,
Quote:
Can't even reply on bobsals other post now.

Thank goooey for that: I allowed him to troll the temperature up. It will not happen again.
tony5732

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 08:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
What do you mean? Gooey closed the post?
giujohn

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 10:39 am
@tony5732,
I did nothing...it seems either Bob is a Moderator or he's in bed with one... probably Izzy...this site is no different than any other media like the Clinton News Network (or Communist News Network) liberally biased bent on affecting the outcome of elections.
tony5732

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:03 am
@giujohn,
Figures....
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:33 am
@tony5732,
No. I allowed my self to get into a pissing match with a skunk.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:36 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
it seems either Bob is a Moderator or he's in bed with one... probably Izzy

Seriously. Shame on you. That's just way out of line.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
After some of the outrageous things you have said, you have the nerve to say someone else made a comment that is out of line? This whole thread was made out of a "out of line" subject. Pot meet kettle...

Are you suddenly the paragon of proper internet conduct?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 12:20 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
After some of the outrageous things you have said, yadda, yadda, yadda

Whatever I have done to hurt your feelings, I apologize.

And that's all I have to say about that.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 08:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
So how does getting in a pissing match with a skunk end free speech on your post?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 08:49 pm
@tony5732,
There is no promise of free speech here. If a thread gets too "hot" in the opinion of some moderator they will lock without warning and may at some indeterminent time in the future without announcement re-open it.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 09:07 pm
Prosecutor wants photos of Michael Brown's body restricted
Source: Associated Press

Jim Suhr, Associated Press

Updated 3:51 pm, Wednesday, August 24, 2016

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Attorneys for the police force and prosecutor that oversaw the investigation of Michael Brown's 2014 death in Ferguson asked a federal judge to consider blocking the release of "grisly" photographs of the black 18-year-old's body to his family's attorneys, worried they could prompt violence if leaked.

The St. Louis County counselor's office filed that request Tuesday with a federal judge presiding over the wrongful-death lawsuit filed by Brown's parents. U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber had earlier on Tuesday rejected a separate request by Brown's mother to broaden who can see sensitive grand jury details related to her son's death.

An attorney for the county's prosecutor and police department said the photographs of Brown dead on the street, during his autopsy and in the morgue could rekindle the violence that accompanied protests of Brown's death.

"These particular grisly images evoke a visceral reaction which may provoke unbridled violence," Linda Wasserman wrote in that motion, which asked Webber to first privately vet the photographs. "The disturbing impact of the photographic images could cause the simmering cauldron of emotions associated with this matter to quickly reach the boiling point."

Read more: http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Judge-declines-to-widen-access-to-Ferguson-grand-9181852.php
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 09:33 pm
A Shocking Story of How a Chicago Cop Killed a Teen -- Then Locked Up His Best Friend for the Murder

The disturbing investigation is unfolding four years later.
By Amy Goodman / Democracy Now!
August 22, 2016

In 2012, 19-year-old Tevin Louis and his best friend Marquise Sampson allegedly robbed a restaurant. After reportedly making off with about $1,200, the two ran in different directions.

Sampson crossed paths with an officer, who gave chase and ultimately opened fire, killing the teenager. Louis arrived at the scene where his friend was shot, and attempted to cross the police line. He was arrested for disorderly conduct.

But in a shocking turn, Louis was eventually charged with first-degree murder in the death of his best friend, even though it was the officer who killed Sampson.

Louis was found guilty. He is now serving a 32-year sentence for armed robbery and a 20-year sentence for murder.

Louis is one of 10 people with similar cases exposed in the Chicago Reader’s new article headlined “Charged with Murder, But They Didn’t Kill Anyone—Police Did.”

For more, we speak with the article’s authors: Alison Flowers, a journalist with the Chicago-based Invisible Institute, and Sarah Macaraeg, an independent journalist and fellow with the International Center for Journalists.

Interview here:

Amy Goodman is the host of Democracy Now!, a daily international TV/radio news hour airing on more than 1,200 stations in North America. She is the co-author of The Silenced Majority, a New York Times best-seller.
giujohn

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 07:50 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

There is no promise of free speech here. If a thread gets too "hot" in the opinion of some moderator they will lock without warning and may at some indeterminent time in the future without announcement re-open it.

On this point Bob is right, there is no free speech on this site for two reasons. The first reason is that this is a privately owned site and not bound by the First Amendment which brings us to the second reason. It is more than apparent that either the owners and/or moderators of this site are so far slanted to the left and biased towards leftist Progressive ideas that they will protect those posters like Bob, Izzy, CI, Glitter... the list is to big to complete...to the exclusion of all other reasonable conservative thought or discourse. It is clearly evident especially when it appears as though the conservative post cannot be countered with a reasonable response. This seems to be the criteria evidenced by the fact that Bob violates rule number 6 on a daily basis... Several times a day.
tony5732

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 09:43 am
@giujohn,
I agree. It really does seem like right after a pro left person makes a comment the thread gets shut down for being "hot", especially if it's a very weak and easily countered point (like saying BLM has never done any terrorist activities). There was no major cussing or racist remarks or anything. Just a liberal running out of sock puppets and ammo.
tony5732

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 09:57 am
@tony5732,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gBvC1hEapDQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iB5lirVJtwE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

Anyway, because I can no longer post on bobsals "what black lives matter is really all about" thread, there's some videos of what BLM is really all about.
giujohn

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 11:03 am
@tony5732,
Those people torching a gas station with employees still inside should have been shot on sight... You wouldn't have seen any more rioters after that

This new approach where the cops stand it back and watch is of course bullshit... But hey if they want to burn down their own communities so be it.

Personally if it was me I'd call in an airstrike then let him start over.
tony5732

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 01:24 pm
@giujohn,
I don't know how BLACK LIVES MATTER BLOWING UP A GAS STATION wouldn't be TERRORISM. Let us see what bobsal thinks.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2016 01:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
It is not uncommon for people to be charged with murder if there was the commission of a crime like robbery. Their actions in robbing the business lead to the shooting of his partner in crime and there for he goes up for murder charges.
0 Replies