chance of pregnancy

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2016 05:54 pm
Last 4 months, I started to work night shift so that my period also changed. So basically, I would get my period on 8th July, but now it is 4 days late. I had sex with my boyfriend on 10 & 11 july and of course we used condom for both day. However, I still do not know whether any chance of pregnancy because he pulled out right after he came and the condom did not teared at all. But I still little bit worry, should I test for it after 7 days having sex
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,587 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2016 06:14 pm
@alwaysneedhelp,
I am not a medical professional, but it seems to me that your chances would be rather low. http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/explanation-condom-failure-rates

There is no downside to taking a pregnancy test, but you should follow the kit's instructions to the letter, and that usually means waiting for 2 weeks after your period is expected (but be sure to check the box of course). If you feel the need to do this for your own peace of mind, I would say there's no downside.
0 Replies

cristopheralex

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 07:37 am
@alwaysneedhelp,
If you used protection then it was not damaged after intercourse, then you will not be pregnant. I had a same experience. But my protection was slightly damaged. Then I took plan b from abortionpill24. You can also take plan b under 72hours for assurance.
0 Replies

andrewsrshelia

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 03:29 am
@alwaysneedhelp,
You are saying that you used condoms, then need to worry. You can have a sex without condoms from 8-23 month cycle of your period . check the period cycle when you have a sex.
0 Replies