Why i am neglected by god ?

gurri

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 01:23 pm
I am a 18 years old boy. Some of the people ( if they answer) will think I am too young to ask these kind of questions or i am too young that's why i am asking these type of questions. People says believe in god but why should i do if he has not given me anything ( now please don't write that if your are having a laptop and internet connection to ask this question then you are enough rich, do remember everything cannot be bought with money). I don't have good body,no good looks. My cousins says that i don't have brain ( even my parents says that). Most of the time they will make fun of me as of my bad looks. I am 18 years 6 months old and only 45 kg. Can you imagine that a college going guy only weights 45 kg ? Going to gym from last 2 years. First day in gym 42 kg, current day in gym 45 kg. why should i believe in god? I have taken many protein shakes none of them helped me even after they helped others. And the most important think that why it only happens to me like 2 years ago i was able to gain weight and i fall ill (jaundice). Next year again same problem only then when i was able to gain some weight. This year same problem again.This makes me more weak and ugly. No good body No good looks. Each and every cloth fits loose on me which makes very ugly. No best friends, no girlfriend till now, no friend as girl. i tried to chat with my crush and she is supper uninterested in me every time she answers "hmmm". Now why this happens to me? I lack in confidence. Cannot talk to the group of people. Cannot be able to give good presentation. Is the god only finds me to do all these things ? why me every time? People don't remember me. If they spend a day with me they will never come to me again or will start ignoring me. I tried to study hard but failed. I tried to play sports but failed. not able to catch a single ball in cricket. no team selects me. Every time other people will say this guy does not have enough brain to keep with us. Every time nervous. Each morning when i go to clg or work my heart will be pumping like i have done a murder of someone and police is on its way. This thing happen to me when i go for regular work or college but suppose what will happen when i will go for job interview where there will be 100 of people? My chest is pigeon type chest which stops me to going to the beach or swimming pool. Because people say hey "hahah look at his chest". Who likes to be the center of fun every time? Now why should i believe in god? I am praying from long time but nothing happen none of prayer got accepted if he is neglecting me then why should i believe in him? My mom says belive in god he will make you super perfect. But my question is that if he has not done anything to me from last 18 years then what will he do. The most important and fun part of life has gone. And i never enjoyed it as others did. Every time I approach to a girl..she will look at me as I am a rapist or i will eat her. And now can anybody give answers to these question?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 737 • Replies: 13
No top replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 01:39 pm
@gurri,
Seeing as how you regard the belief in god as optional, you can render your question, "why am I neglected by god?" moot by opting to not believe in god.

Proceed with your life from there.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 04:07 pm
@gurri,
You can't be rejected by a manmade god.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 10:50 am
@gurri,
Ask not what God can do for you.
Ask what you can do for you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 11:19 am
@mark noble,
That's as close as we're gonna get; you gotta do it yourself.
mark noble

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 11:23 am
@cicerone imposter,
Oddly enough, Cic.

God forgives those who forgive themselves.
Saves those who save themselves.
And so on.

We are all God. (Another subject, maybe.).
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 11:29 am
@mark noble,
The really odd thing about human life is that one's birthplace and where they eventually settle makes a huge difference in how their life will turn out. Generally speaking, of coarse.
I'm glad my ancestors decided to move to the US. They provided their future generations the kind of lifestyle many in the world wish they had.
When one considers the simple fact that five percent of the world population who live in the US live in the richest country in the world. California would be the eighth richest in the world. I consider that pretty amazing.
mark noble

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 11:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
It's a shame everyone forfeits a reasonable existence on behalf of the 5%.
I'm in the top 5%, btw.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 12:13 pm
@gurri,
Do not depend on God - depend on yourself.
Forget people who tell you you have no brain. All of us have one - using it to insult others certainly is not a good way.
About your weight. See a doctor and get checkups. If you are healthy learn to live with you are not big.
More important than God at this point in your life would be a good counslor.
Straight yourself, look people in the eyes and try to get an attitude that you are just as good as others. And find that area where you are really good in.
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 01:33 pm
@gurri,
Quote:
The most important and fun part of life has gone.

From experience, you got that all wrong. Those days kinda sucked.

But why should you believe in God?

One reason would be because it sounds like he's the only friend you got and you could use one.
0 Replies

AugustineBrother

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 12:02 pm
@saab,
You are still one of the people bossing him around -- except you think of yourself as the Good Boss.

I count 5 imperatives, barely a speck of reasoning and logic and experience.
0 Replies

AugustineBrother

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 12:03 pm
@InfraBlue,
I hope you are under 15 because that is the solution of immature children: Don't like what you THINK, do what you WILL ?
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 12:28 pm
@AugustineBrother,
Don't like what one thinks if that thinking is illogical and irrational; do what one will if it isn't harmful to others and oneself, absolutely.
0 Replies

trichakra

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2016 05:38 am
@gurri,
You are not neglected by god. Believe in god and everything will be all right.
0 Replies