ISIS or Daesh

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 12:21 pm
ISIS or Daesh is the product of Israel and America, what do you think is it true?

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 12:31 pm
No.
usmankhalid665

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 12:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
how?
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 12:17 am
@usmankhalid665,
I think it and it's predecessors are the product of Saudi Arabia. Specifically the Wahhabi movement.
usmankhalid665

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 04:41 am
@TomTomBinks,
ISIS created due to Iraq War. America send weapons in syria to abolish the syrian govt. that weapons were taken by ISIS. its all drama.
mark noble

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 10:51 am
@usmankhalid665,
Yes.
The 'bogeyman' is a zionist derivative.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 09:20 pm
@usmankhalid665,
I don't think ISIS exists because of the availability of weapons. ISIS is there because of an idea. Extreme interpretations of Islam and the desire to recreate the past via the new Caliphate.
I realize the power vacuum left by the Iraq war was an opportunity, but it certainly didn't create ISIS.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 09:31 pm
@TomTomBinks,
And than of course their are all those virgins running around in their heaven.
TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 09:46 pm
@RABEL222,
Yes, that would be a huge incentive to die in the defense of Islam. The subjugation of 72 young women.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2016 08:54 am
@RABEL222,
Read the (Eng KORAN) Qur'an.
It's barrels of VIRGIN OIL - You dipshit.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2016 04:35 pm
@mark noble,
No thanks. I got my fill of religious books with the bible.
usmankhalid665

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 01:00 pm
@TomTomBinks,
ISIS is not an Islamic organization , they are just trying to cover themselves under Islam, in my view point. i don,t know what is their motive. I am Muslim. Every Muslim knows that Murder of any innocent human is strictly forbidden in Islam. I hate those people who are killing others in the name of Islam. they are not true representatives of Islam, they are just being used by others for their own interest. We should also see the other side of this picture, American involvement in Afghanistan, Iraq is the basic reason of this violence, thousands of innocent people killed in these wars. this is the main reason of production of terrorists. some times i think that America is behind of every terrorism so that people blame Islam and Muslim. America has double standard policy in every prospective. why America is silent in the case of Kashmir and Palestine.Its a very tough mystery for every common man, like me.
TomTomBinks

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2016 07:44 am
@usmankhalid665,
The leaders of ISIS may have ulterior motives, but they are Muslim. They may be bad Muslims, but Muslims none-the-less. They use their twisted version of Islam to draw followers.
Just as 800 years ago those men who slaughtered innocents in the name of Christ were Christian. We today would say that they didn't truly follow the teachings of Christianity, but they WERE Christians.
The problem you're going to have in convincing others that ISIS are not Muslim is that there is no central authority in Islam to denounce them.
mark noble

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2016 06:56 am
@RABEL222,
Then don't propose to know something - You clearly don't.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2016 05:57 pm
@mark noble,
Sorry Mister Noble. You are just going to have to put up with my lack of knowledge about the Muslam religion but as to the virgins I am not wrong. Its what isis claims.
usmankhalid665

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2016 12:01 am
@TomTomBinks,
ISIS is killing non Muslims as well as Muslims, they also made videos of their terror, that is very disturbing, they are the enemies of Islam as well as the whole World. Sometimes i think this story is not simple as it seems.
vikorr

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2016 12:14 am
@usmankhalid665,
ISIS is killing those they consider to be non-Muslims, whether or not the person they kill thinks of himself/herself as a Muslim. This has been one of the issues with the Islamic religion since its founding.

As for whether or not they follow the teachings of Islam:
- their Magazine Dabiq is constantly quoting Islamic texts.
- They are following the example of Mohammed who conquered 2/3 of the Arabian peninsula towards the end of his life
- they are following the last commands of Mohammed, which was to go out and conquer the world in the name of Islam (Jihad). This is found in Surah 9
- They are following the example by those closest to Mohammed, and had cause to understand his religion & commands the clearest - namely his companions & the following generations. These Muslims, over the next 150 years, conquered from Spain to India, and Northern Africa.

If you do not understand the difference in teachings between the Meccan Quran (where the peaceful texts are usually quoted from) and the Medinan Quran, and if you do not understand Abrogation - then you need to start looking into it for yourself. Mohammed was not a peaceful man from Medina onwards.
usmankhalid665

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2016 12:32 am
@vikorr,
Israeli Intelligence Chief: We Do Not Want An ISIS Defeat in Syria
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 07:14 am
@RABEL222,
NO IT ISN'T!
It's what the MEDIA tell you 'Isis' CLAIMS.

How F****in easy do you think it is to plant a seed, cultivate it, and let it fruit in your absence?
Twat.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 03:01 pm
@mark noble,
Thank you for pointing out my ignorance, jerk.
0 Replies