FBI Director Comey: It is possible hostile actors gained access to Clinton's email account.

Baldimo

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 11:05 am
@cicerone imposter,
That's easy to answer, she didn't screw up. She did it on purpose. She lied about the whole thing from the start. Her public comments and the findings do not match up.
revelette2

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 11:21 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
That's easy to answer, she didn't screw up. She did it on purpose. She lied about the whole thing from the start. Her public comments and the findings do not match up.

So you think Comey lied when he said she didn't intentionally break the law?
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 11:28 am
@cicerone imposter,
Probably because she had more 50,000 emails (way more) with only a few ending up being marked classified. Some marked in error and two marked so confusedly and an expert would have hard time telling whether it was classified at the time. From what I gather it would be only a sentence or a name which would have made it classified and she was communicating with others who had clearance as well. She was on the plane and overseas more times than she was sitting in her office at the State Department, it's completely understandable why she would mess so few of her many emails.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 12:04 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

What did she do on purpose, exactly?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 12:41 pm
@InfraBlue,
I think the very fact that she exists offends some our patriots.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 02:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
And you think Trump is going to. Sorry Edgar but I dont live in La La land, i live in the real world.

Like I said.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 02:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
The Rothschilds own Reuthers news who control the A P. news. They are gazillionares who own part of all the news organizations. They are the reason I have claimed the news organizations are all conservative and print only what the 1% want printed.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 02:39 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Then why so many headlines that
he said it is possible they did?

Because the press is trying to make headlines instead of report facts.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 02:40 pm
@Baldimo,
That's not a very encouraging assessment of the skills of the FBI.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 02:44 pm
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/revisiting-clinton-and-classified-information/
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 03:12 pm
@parados,
So, Comey was actually commending Clinton when he delivered that blistering assessment. Got ya.
Lash

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2016 07:15 pm
@edgarblythe,
"Hey, Hillary is innocent! She's too incompetent to be held accountable for knowing about what it means when there's an enormous letter C on it. Just let her waddle off to her couch and vegetate - poor old idiot - oh wait. She's going to be president?

Um..."

UNQUALIFIED!
parados

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 10:38 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

JAMES COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

Yeah.. I'll stick with the comments of people that know what they are talking about.
Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 10:41 pm
@parados,
Yeah. Too stupid to be president. Or a secretary. Or a WalMart greeter.
parados

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 10:47 pm
@Lash,
I don't know, Lash. You might qualify as a Walmart greeter.

As to whether you qualify for the other two, I'll concede you know your abilities better than I do.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2016 03:37 pm
Robert Reich
26 mins ·
An acquaintance from my days in the Clinton administration, who has been advising Hillary, phoned this morning.
ACQUAINTANCE: “Don’t you think your blog post from last night was a bit harsh?”
ME: “Not at all. The Democratic Party is shooting itself in the foot by not officially opposing the Trans Pacific Partnership.”
ACQ: “But you know why. The Party can’t take a stand opposite the President’s. He’s the leader of the Party, for chrissake. And he wants the TPP.”
ME: “Yeah, because he sees the TPP as a way to limit China’s economic influence. So he made a Faustian bargain with big global corporations who want more protection for their foreign investments. But he’s wrong. The TPP won’t crimp China. Global corporations will give China whatever it wants to gain access to the Chinese market. The TPP ….”
ACQ: “Look, it doesn’t matter what you or I think. The President wants the TPP, and the Party isn’t going to oppose him.”
ME: “You mean Hillary won’t oppose him.”
ACQ: “Hillary won’t, and Debbie [Wasserman Schultz] won’t, and neither will Nancy [Pelosi] or Harry [Reid] or Dick [Durbin] or Chuck [Schumer].
ME: “But it’s terrible policy. And it’s awful politics. It gives Trump a battering ram. Obama won’t be president in six months. Why risk it?”
ACQ: “They don’t see much of a risk. Most Americans don’t know or care about the TPP.”
ME: “But they know big corporations are running economic policy. They think the whole system is corrupt. Believe me, Trump will use this against Hillary.”
ACQ: “He can’t. She’s inoculated. She’s come out against the TPP.”
ME: “But it’s her delegates who voted not to oppose it in the Democratic platform. Her fingerprints are all over this thing.”
ACQ: “I think you’re being too cynical.”
ME: “Actually, the real cynic is you.”
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2016 05:13 pm
The Daily Show says it right.

Quote:
We see how lucky these two candidates are... because it is now clear Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are running against the only person who they could possibly beat.

This video, in Jon Stewart fashion, shows how what Hillary has said about her email is simply not true. I don't know why she couldn't have just come clean about the email server when it first came out.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2016 05:54 pm
@maxdancona,
Trevor Noah wrote:

The cornerstone of Hillary's campaign has been the idea that she is the responsible candidate, sound judgement, disciplined, dependable... Hillary Clinton is basically the Volkswagon of candidates. She's the efficient practical choice that has been in the game for years, and now just like Volkswagon it turns out there is a whole bunch of crap she has been hiding from us.
Lash

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2016 06:22 pm
@maxdancona,
The worm has turned.
0 Replies