Forgiveness from the girl that I like: how & when to make it happen?

Mouyad

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 06:38 am
Alright it's going to be a long story I really hope you be patient with me. So I met this girl at high school she is super smart and she is super cute and she is even one of the top 5 students on her class. She's 3 years younger than me she has a twin brother that is a very close friend to me and her mom works at the reception of the school. Both of them really likes me and know me on a personal level. Anyhow, I met this girl and later on got her number and then we started really talking like everyday for 3 months we were so close and at some point I asked her about dating and she was like how the hell am I going to date and you're in my life. I was really happy because all I wanted from her is to talk to me like a very close close friend and I am pretty sure she wanted the same because even if we both wanted to date each other I am 3 years older than her in high school. I know her brother a lot and her mother a lot it just doesn't fit at this stage of life. We both was happy until something horrible happened.

The girl that I like has a best friend that hates me. I never really understood why until this point. The girl that I like REALLY trusted that girl like she knew her and was her best friend since 8(and now they're 15 so). I personally didn't care and was always like "I mind my own business so meh" then suddenly I realized that her best friend had a brother that is in my class and she wants him to date her and not me for some reason, I am pretty sure of this because the man came to me and told me I am not interested in this girl idk why you and my sister like her so much but I am surly not supposed to do the same, of course that asshole immediately changed his mind when her so called best friend got the ok to give him her number but that's irrelevant anyway. So the terrible thing happened when we was at the bus, her mother sits infront(like very infront) and me and her brother beside each other and she and her best friend right infront of us. I don't know what that girl fed my girl Into her mind but for some random reason they started making fun of me and not in a good way at all. Like bullying the **** out of me and I ignored them until one point I was fed off and told them to shut it so I heard hear whisper into the girl that I like ear and told her "since he told us to shut it tell him to eat ****" so she goes like eat shii--t and before she even finishes the word the hulk that I've never saw in my whole life appears. I started shouting like a monster I said YOU DONT TELL ME TO EAT **** WHEN I AM FREAKING 3 YEAR OLDER THAN YOU AND WHERES UR ETHICS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE YOUVE BEEN MISSING AROUND SINCE THE BEGGING BUT TELLING ME TO EAT SHIIT THAT A WHOLE ANOTHER LEVEL OK? Of course with other stuff her mom saw and heard it, brother saw it and everyone in the bus saw it so clearly I am no longer the true favorite for her mom and not the best of the best for her twin brother.

Anyhow she blocked me on Facebook and what's up and I was pissed too so I didn't give a crap. 1 month in I felt like even if she did that I could've changed seats I could've listened to music or did that other 18482 thing but I argued and did this on myself so I went to her mom first apologized. Then I sent her a very long message on viber and she was like ok I'll think about it 2 weeks later she says she accept the apology and forgive me but of course 1 day later she closes the viber "for unknown reasons" next I go to her in school she speaks with me like nothing happens and everything is normal so I asked what the hell why didn't you unblock me she be like oh really? I'll do that today I am really forgetting this. Anyhow, and for another month I keep ask her she talks normally I ask her about her studies she answer normal and everything is normal but she never unblocked or actually got to normal.

So the reasons that I am making this post is because I tried everything, I told her that I value her and she is a very important person in my life and I don't want to lose her over some stupid crap and she says me2 thank you really but never actually forgive me like what the hell am I supposed to do? I talked to her brother he says she sure sounds like she forgave you but I don't know about the rest. And I don't want to talk to her mother so I don't sound like someone who is so Inlove with her..... I may like her A LOT but I want us to stay like the good'ol days because of the limited options we both got. So what do you think and please tell me what should I do to get back just as normal as when we first met. Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,204 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 07:23 am
So - let me see if I understand you - one misunderstood sentence, and an urging from some pal of hers destroys three years of the two of you talking?

You might want to rethink how 'close' the two of you were during that time, if it was such a house of cards that a couple of tiny things could destroy it like that.

If you feel the need, write a note. You know, on paper, and with a pen. Write I'm sorry. Sign your name. Hand it to her.

Then go about your business in life. If she forgives you (for something I cannot figure out whatever the hell it is you are supposed to have done), then great. If not, then move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2016 04:37 pm
They all may "forgive" you --- but now want nothing to do with you. You humiliated the entire family speaking to a member of the family that way. You came off like a bully and a loudmouth.

Step back and leave them alone.

You jumped the shark, i'm afraid.
0 Replies