Considering an Affair but VERY New to This: Advice Needed

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 09:17 am
Hey everyone. Long story short, there's a woman at the gym where I go that I've had my eye on for some time. Never approached her before, as I'm married (and she's married too) and gyms are sometimes a difficult place to pick up women anyway. Last week I saw her at the pool with her two kids. I didn't say anything because my wife was there also, but I noticed her looking my way on occasion. A few days later at the gym, she came up to me out of the blue and said "Hey, I saw you at the pool with your kids!" Mind you, we haven't said more than "Hi" in a year's time of working out at the same gym. We talked a bit and as we parted she said, "By the way I'm..." We saw each other a few more times in passing and just said "Hi." But yesterday I decided the ball was in my court and I approached her and struck up a brief conversation. She was receptive and smiling during the conversation...caught her playing with her hair a few times too. If we were both single, I'd figure, she's into me and I'd ask her out. But since we're both married, I'm at a loss as to where to go next, or even if I want to or should. So my question is: How does a MARRIED GUY know if a MARRIED WOMAN is looking to have an affair?

jespah

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 09:34 am
@cubfanforlife2016,
Perhaps your wife has some helpful insights.
cubfanforlife2016

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 09:41 am
@jespah,
Yea. I'll definitely be asking her opinion.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 10:12 am
@cubfanforlife2016,
'Do as thou Wilt'

A. Crowley.

Personally - There are greater things to deal with, than where you prod your penis.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 10:55 am
@cubfanforlife2016,
How about "Would you join me for lunch sometime?"

Aside from the complication of marriage (which I assume you know), what's the difference?

You being single wouldn't ask a single girl "Want to ****?" Would you?
0 Replies

lala222

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 07:25 am
@cubfanforlife2016,
she wants it
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 09:26 am
@cubfanforlife2016,
Tell her that native Americans have the longest staying power and that Scotsmen have the largest penises, then introduce yourself as Geronimo McTavish.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:04 am
Dip only your toe into that pool, buddy.

So what if a woman flirts with you? Are you that vulnerable?

Tell your wife what happened.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:08 am
OP

Wed 29 Jun, 2016 10:17 am

he's figured it out, one way or another by now
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 02:20 pm
@ehBeth,
Based on his question, I doubt it

But maybe our answers made him forget about it for awhile