Minority babies are threat to white America.

FelixK

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 04:28 am
Minority babies now account for majority of US births, outnumbering white babies by a slim so far but historic margin. In general, whites are expected to become the minority of the USA populace in the coming decades.

Now I see why so many Afros and Latinos are killed by white cops, imprisoned and sent to war.

jespah

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 05:34 am
@FelixK,
So you're afraid that whites will become a minority. Hmm.

Could it be that minorities are not so well treated in America?

Jeepers, I wonder if - bear with me, here, 'cause I know this is just crazy talk - if we treated everyone better, and we stopped giving a damn about stupid ass skin color which is a matter of genetics and where our ancestors were hanging out a few thousand years ago, this would maybe, just maybe, not matter anymore. And you could stop clutching your pearls and worry about something else for a change, like the economy or disease or even highway safety.

Yeah, I'm insane.
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 05:37 am
@FelixK,
Are the cops behaving independently?
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 05:47 am
@FelixK,
i'm sure the Native Americans felt the same way about the Europeans who settled here

Immigration brings changes
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 27 Jun, 2016 08:44 am
I hope it leads to intermarried ethnicities, until people are all the same color.
FillCooked

Thu 30 Jun, 2016 04:47 am
@edgarblythe,
Yeah, it maybe right about intermarried ethnicities; however, having people of all the same color means trying to wipe out all other races of different color. Somehow it has been observed for years that the EnGlish speaking countries are maybe more racist than other countries that speak other languages, even though they are more diverse than others. Ireland countries, Scotland and Wales showed that having one same EnGlish language is not good, so they are trying to restore back their original native languages!
0 Replies

roger

Thu 30 Jun, 2016 12:42 pm
@FelixK,
So, minorities are in the majority. I might need some time to sort that out.
0 Replies