Why is my female best friend suddenly ignoring me?

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 08:20 am
Hello Everyone
I am Jason and I need your help regarding friendship relationship. I am student in university and I found friend in class and her name is Emily.
She is good girl and after becoming her friend I did care her, helped her in her assignment, quizzes and in final exam as well and finally she became my best friend. after university we used to connect on social media platforms facebook by messaging.
we feel good to spend time with each other. after 4 months suddenly she is getting avoiding me.
and I asked her is there any issue so we can discuss about it and I say sorry. she said there is nothing 
But I can read her behavior because she is avoiding me. Now she starts talking with some selected boys whose are bad so I feel jealous and I told her that these boys are not good boys these are bad because I listen that they were talking bad about you. be careful
she said there would be some misunderstanding  they are good. I felt very disheart at that time.
Now I am avoiding her Because she doest not want my existence around her. 
If I did wrong so please tell me what I have to do? To get her back in my life...

mark noble

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 08:28 am
@striker55,
There is a valuable lesson to be learned here, striker - And when you learn it, you will acquire wisdom, in such matters.
striker55

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 09:48 am
@mark noble,
What lesson you are pointing out
Please tell me
I really want to learn some moral to understand the psycho of this type of girls
StAntonius

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 10:57 am
@striker55,
"If I did wrong so please tell me what I have to do? To get her back in my life..."

I'll tell you what I would *not* do: keep hoping to get her back in my life.

Honest to goodness, in university I was like you. I assumed that the people I made friends with had in mind, like I did, to be there forever, in other words, that they cared as deeply about me as I thought I did about them.
That's not how it works. Most people move on, because each guy is as special as every other dude.

Try to overcome the basic human urge to feel special.
mark noble

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 12:55 pm
@striker55,
You need to learn some things through experience.
Maybe she is bored with your lack of intimacy.
Maybe her desires are beyond you.
Maybe she adores you and is luring you through attending to others.
Maybe you are not her type....

Who knows?

Would you like to put her to the test?
That's easy, as long as you don't mind fck....g with her mind.
Are you ok with that?
I'm not - And I will help you only by teaching you one thing - Ask her how she relates to you - Or live with the fact, that you will regret not doing so indefinitely .
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 07:21 am
@striker55,
Jason, What kind of relationship did you have with this girl? Online or actually in person?

You said she was your "best friend." If that is true, she should be able to talk to you about how she feels about you. Why didn't your friendship move into being more than just study friends?

Now, she seems to want you just for a friend. You are a friend from her past days and she has moved on.

I think this is a fantasy on your part.

Find another girl.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 12:24 pm
@striker55,
maybe those bad boys talk badly about you too and she´s reacting to it. If she was a shy girl to befriend the revel ones feels important. let her go, shell come back on due time or not at all
0 Replies

sunflower668866

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 06:51 pm
@StAntonius,
how wise you are
0 Replies

sunflower668866

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 06:53 pm
@striker55,
I konw it hurts.But if you become better,you will have better lives.
0 Replies