Was he using me?

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 04:25 pm
I met a guy in my neihborhood over month ago.We saw each other alot.I think Hes a user.We had sex after 3 weeks after.He always want me do favors for him.Once i got off work late hw called me tame him walmart just for peanuts at midnight .Hw text me one day it was picture of a man and a woman togwther romantically.I didnt respond untul next day with how nice.NexNeNextt thing I know unfriended me on facebook.
Two days later I blocked him from facebook.This whole week i text him he not once replied.I even called he didnt answer my call.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,134 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 04:30 pm
@lisa1471,
So, you blocked him and you expected him to not block you back?

Um, okay.
lisa1471

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 04:35 pm
@jespah,
If you read you'll see he unfriended me first then I blocked him.He nay not wven know hes blocked cause he unfriended me.I didnt say he blocked me I said he didnt reply to any of my text and calls
0 Replies

StAntonius

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 10:32 am
@lisa1471,
"I think he's a user"

Surely you don't mean 'user of drugs' based on your subject line.

rest assured that this kind of thing happens often enough. the reason why he's doing this won't help you nearly as much as the reason for why you feel bothered by his behaviour.

every day there's 20-year friendships being wasted from one moment to the next for no reason.

You'll feel better when you'll have satisfactorily answered the question "why do you feel bothered by his behaviour, and can't just say, All right, his loss after all."
lisa1471

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 11:06 am
@StAntonius,
Welk he recently asked for a favor.few weeks ago this same guy was mad cuz he disnt hear from me for few days.but lesson learned.i blocked him after he unfriended me
0 Replies

sky123

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 05:10 am
@lisa1471,
I think having sex after only 3 weeks was a great mistake. boys love girls who cannot be reached easily.
0 Replies