Do I have to put sunscreen on my body too?

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 11:16 am
I know that sunscreen keeps us from harmful UVA so i apply suncream to my face everyday. But for my body i don't. Do i have to apply sunscream to my body too? If i do have to, do i have to shower everyday to remove suncream? Because i heard that when you apply suncream, you have to cleanse it.

Thanks!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 749 • Replies: 5
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by wanttoknow2
chai2
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 11:31 am
If the sun is shining on skin other than your face, you need to apply sunscreen to those parts.
It will come off whenever you cleanse yourself.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 11:57 am
Yes - sunscreen needed on exposed body parts. Shocked
0 Replies

DanielFredette

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2016 03:37 am
@wanttoknow2,
It is better to apply sun cream to the exposed body parts. Not to whole body. Yes it is advisable to take shower to remove sun cream.
0 Replies

kirti

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 12:02 am
@wanttoknow2,
yes it is required to apply sunscreen to the exposed parts as if you apply sunscreen to your face only then your face remain the same and the other exposed areas of your body like neck and hands will get darken also cleanse it as it is must
0 Replies

JamesTaft

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 03:32 am
@wanttoknow2,
Wear sunscreen not only on your face, but also on your neck (including the back of the neck) and hands. These are two places that show signs of aging the fastest! It's also a good idea to wear sunscreen on any bare body parts that will be exposed to the sun, such as your ears, lips, hairline, top of the head if bald, balding, or shaved, and top of your feet (especially if you want to avoid flip flop tan lines).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do I have to put sunscreen on my body too?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:53:32